• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gerryok

Beach Comber
Oct 21, 2006
Has anyone else noticed the planes that cirlce almost nightly? You will see one plane on some nights and 3 on others. It is very strange.

gerryok

Beach Comber
Oct 21, 2006
Its just that it has been going on for a very long time and the same thing over and over.

Foodlover

Beach Fanatic
Oct 15, 2006
South Walton
Has anyone else noticed the planes that cirlce almost nightly? You will see one plane on some nights and 3 on others. It is very strange.

I have not noticed -- but interesting.

What kind of planes?

Circling where?

How long do the planes circle or how many passes do the planes make?

Its just that it has been going on for a very long time and the same thing over and over.

When did you first notice these planes circling?

kkddbb

Banned
May 13, 2009
could either be the military or private land investmentors. when our market was booming there were planes daily doing ariel viewing and gps graphing. st joe was one of them. flying at night though wouldnt make much sense so i say its likely the air force

kkddbb

Banned
May 13, 2009
not the largest, but its close.

i also got to thinking, a few years ago they began spraying for insects via airplane. it could also be that.

or maybe its balloon boy all over again.....:rotfl:

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
Largest in the "free" world...

kkddbb

Banned
May 13, 2009
Largest in the "free" world...

actually, andrews is larger. but, at the rate we're building at eglin things may very well change in the very near future. been looking at billions of dollars of work on all three panhandle bases with eglin having the bulk of that growth. its amazing how much is going on there. i have a room full of prints on proposed projects.