• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Keithgood

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2009
Located on first steet North of Rt. 331 Bridge at 2499 Bay Grove Rd., this 1200 sq. ft. home provides an additional 200 sq. ft. porch for viewing the brilliant sunsets. House features a large kitchen with many cabinets, side x side refrigerator, range, dishwashser & washer/dryer hookup. The house has a wooded lot with a shed and open land behind it. Call 850-267-8448.

Patti Hill

Beach Crab
Oct 10, 2009
Hello, This is Patti Hill, I talked to you earlier today. Is there anyway that you can send me an application as I do not want to miss out on the opportunity to rent your home. It sounds as it will absolutely fit my needs. I want to be off the beaten path as well. Look forward to the pics. My email address is crazygirl31059@yahoo.com. Thanks for your help!

Patti Hill

Keithgood

Beach Comber
Oct 12, 2009
Mary B,
I'm so sorry we are just getting back to you, it has been a whirlwind the last few days. The house is still available. The deposit is $875 and the address is a Freeport address. And we can show it just about anytime. If interested, please call us at 850-267-8448 and we'll set up a time. Lois and Keith