• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Jessifunn and Kimmifunn were doing some great bouquets/arrangements at the Farmer's Market using a combo of palmettos and other native greenery w/ "cut" flowers - very nice looking!

Where exactly will the wedding be at Grayton - somewhere IN the park or at the access? If at the access, skip the decorations on the boardwalk and have someone make sure sandy/tired/drunk folk are not lugging their coolers and assorted junk in the opposite direction when the bride is coming down the "aisle." :eek:

One MAJOR word of advice is to be very careful/clear/have in writing what the cancellation/reschedule fees are for anyone providing services such as flowers, food, photography etc.

SneakyPete

Beach Lover
May 8, 2009
I really love to read this blog: Vintage Glam Weddings Even though I'm not planning a wedding in the immediate future, there's are just so many fun/cool/creative ideas on the site that I simply enjoy looking at. I'm sure you'll find some inspiration.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Check out Marketplace vendors

:D There are several options for photography listed on this site under the Marketplace heading. All are quality businesses that support SoWal.com with their advertising dollars. Happy planning!

Renbertos

Beach Comber
Catering

Hello!
I am planning an intimate beach wedding at Grayton Beach State Park for this December! ( I know... not the summer-time heat.. but my fiance loves Christmas-time and we did not want to wait til next summer :)
I would love to hear your ideas for beach wedding decor, photography, etc.. Thanks!

Hello Confections on The Coast do excellent cakes. An excellent caterer that works the 30A corider and comes highly recommended is Paradise Cuisine. You can reach the owner Allen Davis at

Paradise Cuisine
3906 Hwy. 98 West Suite # 14
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 32459
(850) 892 - 6997 office
(850) 267 - 0182 restaurant

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
I am a personal chef & would love to talk with you about your catering needs. You can visit my website at www.chefjamiedietrich.com; my contact information is there, too.

I got married in December & it was was magical! Happy planning!

hillsatthebeach

Beach Comber
Feb 25, 2008
At the Seaside Stables they have a carriage that is really pretty and would go well with your winter theme. Plus they are super nice there and would be eacy to work with. It's a white carriage.

Cari D

Beach Crab
Oct 23, 2009
Seagrove Beach
Hello!
I am planning an intimate beach wedding at Grayton Beach State Park for this December! ( I know... not the summer-time heat.. but my fiance loves Christmas-time and we did not want to wait til next summer :)
I would love to hear your ideas for beach wedding decor, photography, etc.. Thanks!

Hello! Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! I am new to SoWal, but have lived in the area for 14 years. I have been doing event planning, decor, design and flowers here for almost as long. If you still need help with anything, take a look at my website, and give me a call. I'll be glad to help.
Good Luck with everything!