• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
I for one hope you find a way to stay in the area. You do wonders for others who are curious of what is here in our own backyards. Should you need to travel to live, take your camera with you and continue the effort wherever you happen to make your stops. No reason not to in order to pass the time and share your experience wherever you are. Many envy your abilities including me and I consider myself quite the outdoor person, but from the frozen Northern MN tundra.

You mentioned finding antlers. I have quite a collection from my ventures I would like to show you sometime including a full skull from a huge whitetail buck I did a European mount on.

PM me sometime and we'll get together.

Super kind! That is why I put my stuff up, Ash. Thanks so much. I shot some good footage of a Pygmy Rattlesnake today and will put it online soon. It was quite a big specimen, as Pygmy go. Its tail was flippin' and flappin'.

I'd love to get together some time, Ash. It may need to be soon though. Still not decided on the Rockies or the Keys. Which ever comes through first, I guess. Boy, I'd sure like to do both. Love to split myself in two.

Thanks again Ask, and look out for that Pygmy video I'll be posting. Unless I wait to include footage I come up with in the near future, it should be out soon.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
I just edited a little video of a Pygmy Rattler that I encountered and will put it up some time later, so anyone interested can tune in for it.

I know there was some interest in snake identification and with video of it, and close-ups, I think it might help some people. Until then, later gator.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
OMG we would miss your videos if you left :sosad:

But I understand. WHY hasn't someone picked up your talent for a show is beyond me! You should also have some videos of YOU in there interacting like Croc. Hunter did. I am sure you have the personality to carry that off. Of course, you would not be like him, you seems less aggressive and loud, you'd be your own person, but you could do it! Make some demos and see what happens....

Anyway, good luck and keep videos posted on here even if they are of snow lol!!

Love the snakes :love: Just hope I don't run into one at night on a walk.... once we move out that way! :yikes:

G