• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
Crapola! and congratulations, susan!

Thanks! Woohoo! Time to get out those gypsy boots and polish them up; must decide between the pink skirt with sequins and the more subtle one with paisleys... what would it look like to layer both together? Velvet duster, check. 19 bracelets and 6 necklaces, check. Huge dangly earrings from Lisbon, check. Crystal wand, check. But what about setting up my table and my crystal ball, and my juju bags? Hmmmmm.

If that costume doesn't work, I will be the backwoods witch instead. Who else will be there? How shall I recognize you?

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
Congratulations to Susan Horn!
Two tickets for you! Check your private messages for additional information.

oneluckylove - this actually was the second set to be given away...but, we'll do it one more time next week so check back then!!

to purchase tickets, please visit www.alysbeachevents.ticketleap.com

Thanks and hope to see you all there!

Thank you so much! Very excited!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Don't know my costume yet, but I will not be going as the Easter Bunny (or any other type of bunny).

Have some bunny ears from a wedding in Mexico (any reception where they hand out goofy headbands and balloons to make the dancing more entertaining obviously rocks), but that's it. :D