• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
What an amazing party!!! :love: That pool is such a great setting - and the great weather and FIRE TWIRLERS didn't hurt either!

There were some great and creative costumes! Tooth fairy was one of my favorites, but female Charlie Chaplin, Eve (every man will want a pic, not just River Otter), giant Alien, Medusa, Lady Gaga, some rock stars, Starry Night couple, Christophe, and 2 skeleton/muertos couples rocked!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed "Eve"... I made that costume. I guess it was a little too skimpy because when she went to Publix to get her apple, they wouldn't let her in!!

:rotfl:

She rocked that costume.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
...someone must have REALLY enjoyed her costume because they kept getting their picture made with "Eve" then went home, glued some leaves to a bra and showed up at the Hilton last night.

original. :roll:

Kurt, did you get any pics of my girl Stefanie with the "Eve" costume? She was actually The Garden of Eden, but everyone just called her Eve...we went with it.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I hope everyone enjoyed "Eve"... I made that costume. I guess it was a little too skimpy because when she went to Publix to get her apple, they wouldn't let her in!!

She rocked that costume.

I thought it was a wonderful costume! You did a great job on it!

And don't worry that it was too skimpy - there were lots of butt cheeks on display and hers at least had a purpose besides Ho-aween! :roll:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

She rocked that costume.

romeos- where were YOU??? I expect to see you next year, and you may make our costumes! this party is a must for all halloween/dance club lovers!