• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chollington

Beach Lover
Aug 10, 2009
Defuniak Springs
Two bedroom, 1 bath home right across 331 from the Lakeyard in Historic Defuniak Springs. This is a great opportunity for investors or new homeowners. We currently have the home listed at $79,000.00, but are willing to take all offers. Please see the link below for pictures.

MLS# 520357: North Walton County Home - East Pass Realty

The home has hardwood floors in the living and dining area, tile in the kitchen and bathroom, and carpet in the 2 bedrooms. We have recently remodeled the bathroom so it would be larger and include a double vanity. Home is 1500 sq ft and on 1/3 of an acre that is zoned commercially. Address is 169 Live Oak Ave W.

Also includes large workshop in back yard. (We currently have tonsof furniture, 2 boats, and a 4 wheeler in it, and have room to spare.)

We are selling so that we can try and get back to Freeport or South Walton. I work at WaterColor and my husband works in Destin. Home is being sold in as-is condition.

chollington

Beach Lover
Aug 10, 2009
Defuniak Springs
not able to log onto link. keep getting error.

I just called our realtor and he got the website fixed. you should be able to access the site now. Also, if this happens again you can google the address 169 Live Oak Ave Defuniak Springs, Fl and something should come up... Hopefully.... :D