• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

alexmarie

Beach Lover
Apr 20, 2007
Hey there I've got a brand new 2 bed/1 bath in Seagrove--just a few minutes from Grayton...very good location close to seaside, publix, etc.
I am relocating to go back to school and offering a sublease to the right person. My lease goes through January, all you would have to do is move in and start paying rent! No money down to move in. Then at the end of January you would just decide to sign a new lease or go :) It could be ready Nov 1 or Dec 1, depending on what we came up with. If you are interested,
Please call 850-622-1122 for more information or to set up a time to take a tour !! Thanks and good luck!

Thanks Alexmarie,

I am interested and will call later today. Do you have photos available?

Radar

Hey there I've got a brand new 2 bed/1 bath in Seagrove--just a few minutes from Grayton...very good location close to seaside, publix, etc.
I am relocating to go back to school and offering a sublease to the right person. My lease goes through January, all you would have to do is move in and start paying rent! No money down to move in. Then at the end of January you would just decide to sign a new lease or go :) It could be ready Nov 1 or Dec 1, depending on what we came up with. If you are interested,
Please call 850-622-1122 for more information or to set up a time to take a tour !! Thanks and good luck!

Carol Tendrich

Beach Crab
Oct 19, 2009
Hi! Just thought I would let you know that I will have a very reasonable studio apt. available, month to month, if you are interested! I am located in Grayton Beach. Full kitchen, private entrance, tree covered deck on Alligator lake. You may use our golf cart to access the beach also!! You can look while you soak up the area!! Carol 850.225.0741

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
carol just curious were you are on alligator lake? are you next to santuary by the sea? how do you access the beach by use of a golf cart?

Bethdilint

Beach Lover
Dec 7, 2006
If you have not found a place..my carriage house studio in grayton area just became available...700/mo includes utilites

Elle

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2020
30a
If you have not found a place..my carriage house studio in grayton area just became available...700/mo includes utilites

Is this carriage house still available? I need housing from this week to August 8th for a summer internship. Thank you!