• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

caa-swf-325x125.gif

Tickets are now for sale ONLINE at www.ticketalternative.com!

Many nationally prominent singer songwriters as well as a few new artists and the best local writers are confirmed to perform in venues up and down Scenic Highway 30A and beyond in Northwest Florida on the Gulf of Mexico. Fans of great music, beautiful beaches, fantastic restaurants and famous bars will enjoy all of this over the three day holiday weekend.

DATES: January 15-17, 2010 (Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday weekend)

VENUES: Rosemary Beach (Town Hall), Alys Beach, Seaside (Repertory Theatre), Grayton Beach (Red Bar), WaterColor, Santa Rosa Beach (Stinky's), and Miramar Beach (Bluz)

CONFIRMED ARTISTS: Emily Saliers of Indigo Girls, Jeffrey Steele, Shawn Mullins, Sam Bush, Rodney Crowell, Joe Leathers, Gary Louris of the Jayhawks, John Oates, Chely Wright, Jessi Alexander, Billy Montana, Suzi Ragsdale, Michelle Malone, Brian Davis, Ben Glover, Gary Hannan, Kyle Jacobs, Bryan Kennedy, Gordon Kennedy, Troy Jones, Evan McHugh, Michael Merenda, Jr. and Ruth Ungar Merenda of The Mammals, Tim Nichols, Pearl Heart, Jon Randall, Pete Sallis, Fred Wilhelm, and Nicole Witt and
LoCash Cowboys.

FORMAT: Kick off party at renowned Bud and Alley's in Seaside sponsored by BMI on Friday afternoon followed by a series of concerts and in the round performances at 7:00, 9:00 and 11:00 each night at the various venues.

LODGING PARTNERS: Seaside Cottage Rental Agency, Rosemary Beach Cottage Rental Agency, Sandestin Hilton and Candlewood Suites are all offering weekend packages for guests of the festival. Go to 30ASongwritersFestival for details.

TICKETS
$40 three-day weekend pass
$20 for a Friday, Saturday or Sunday day pass

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
What a lineup! And I can't believe the tickets are so affordable~

I know what my family is doing Jan. 15-17! SoWal will be rockin'!

Thanks to the organizers of this event- they have really busted their tails to start this incredible event in our little slice of paradise.:clap:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
That is awesome. I'm with you, jdarg -- incredible price for a huge lineup of musical artists.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
cannot wait! will be a great weekend. :D

seaschnells

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2008
Seagrove
We want to make sure everyone has their tickets for the event. Don't wait to the last minute and then you find out it is sold out! Buy your tickets now! 30A Songwriters Festival and click on buy tickets now or they are available at Central Square Records in Seaside. It is going to be amazing!

Indigo Girls

Not only will Amy Ray and Emily Saliers be performing in the round with other songwriters throughout the weekend, they will also play a special afternoon concert on Sunday, January 17 in Alys Beach! Your $40 weekend pass includes this show - a great deal!

Get your tickets now at 30A Songwriters Festival.

Updated songwriter list

Amy Ray of Indigo Girls
Emily Saliers of Indigo Girls
Sam Bush
Jeffrey Steele
Shawn Mullins
Rodney Crowell
Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles
Matthew Sweet
John Oates of Hall & Oates
Gary Louris of The Jayhawks
Chely Wright
Greg Barnhill
Chuck Cannon
Jeff Black
Joe Leathers
Michelle Malone
Evan McHugh
Gary Hannan
Jessi Alexander
Brian Davis
Bryan Kennedy
Gordon Kennedy
Bryan Kennedy
Gordon Kennedy
Mike and Ruthy of The Mammals
Dread Clampitt
Billy Montana
Tim Nichols
Suzi Ragsdale
Jon Randall
Jeep Rosenberg
Sonia Leigh
Pete Sallis
Chas Sanford
Donnie Sundal
Reed Waddle
Brian White
Fred Wilhelm
Nicole Witt
Augustine
Ballhog!
Alice Bargeron
Marc Berger
Kailey Billings
Chemistry Class
Ronnie Cliburn
K.C. Clifford
Matt Collins
Eric Colville
Cody Copeland
Bob Corley
Beth DeSombre
Garrison Doles
William F. Gibbs
Ben Glover
Blake Guthrie
Marc Harris
Pat Hull
Tim Jackson
Kyle Jacobs
Kelsey Johnson
Troy Jones
Greg Koons
Luke Laird
LoCash Cowboys
Emily Lynch
Geoff McBride
Carmel Mikol
Louise Mosrie
Alex Nelson
Ryan Parker
Pearl Heart
Ben Reno
Roy Schneider
Smallfish Adventures
The Smoking Flowers
Sterling Fletcher
Mercy Stevens
Drew Tillman
Adlai Waxman
Effron White
Michael Whitty
Zach

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I know the Tshirts will be available during the event- but I want one NOW! These are the coolest long sleeve Ts ever!:clap: