• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
Geez, I was just razzing the guy joking about him having a big head though it is my true opinion that his hat size falls within normal tolerances. Since you thought I was serious and insulting then it follows that you must actually think Shea has an insultingly large head. Perhaps an apology (from you) is in order? I am sure that there is soemthing for which you are worthy of complimenting. So consider yourself complimented as well. :roll:

Oh Gordy, you will always be misunderstood. Don't ever change!!!

CampCreekLou

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2005
I miss Cafe Bouchee, does anyone know if hey left town to open somewhere else? I need their eggs benedict or a new place.:bang:

Great thread. Even with the back-handed insults and wandering tangents!

I have the utmost respect for you year-round business owners......

(Hmm. Did I spell everything correctly?)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
A great post. I do love your chili dog. I just wish you would make a small 4 or 5 oz burger.
Thanks

hey there iris... I think Shea's burger is perfect in every single way - including size. Its exactly right, imo. I LOVE that burger with all my heart! and the fries too!!!

I am loathe to say this because it may go to your head and that is already big enough (simply an observation, not a personal attack), but for what you do you are every bit as good as Stinky's. Consistency is where most restaurants lose me sooner or later and many places never achieve consistency at all.

Geez, I was just razzing the guy joking about him having a big head though it is my true opinion that his hat size falls within normal tolerances. Since you thought I was serious and insulting then it follows that you must actually think Shea has an insultingly large head. Perhaps an apology (from you) is in order? I am sure that there is soemthing for which you are worthy of complimenting. So consider yourself complimented as well. :roll:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I've missed you gordhead.:wave:

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
I really like Flip Flops. I just like a smaller burger. Always have and always will. I eat big burgers, they just aren't my favorite. In this day and age I don't like to waste food. It's not just the money.....I have had a weight problem and choose not to eat too much but still eat well and enjoy the tastes. I am from Louisiana.......that should say it all. We went to Theo's in San Destin for a pizza. Asked for "light on the ingredients" there was no problem. Liz, the owner just said, I have never gotten that request. Hope I did it correct for you all. That is customer service.

Last edited: