• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jenmac

Beach Comber
Jun 17, 2008
Hi everyone. I'm in need of a qualified, responsible babysitter to watch our 3 1/2 year old on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from about 2:15 - 5:30. She is in preschool but we need some help covering the time before I get home from work. My husband works from home and will be in and out of the house during these hours but needs help so that he can finsih his work day.

Anyone know any responsible options? Perhaps a high school student or former nanny?

Thanks for any suggestions!

sha.marie

Beach Crab
Nov 5, 2009
Hi everyone. I'm in need of a qualified, responsible babysitter to watch our 3 1/2 year old on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from about 2:15 - 5:30. She is in preschool but we need some help covering the time before I get home from work. My husband works from home and will be in and out of the house during these hours but needs help so that he can finsih his work day.

Anyone know any responsible options? Perhaps a high school student or former nanny?

Hello, I am looking for employement ..I am a responsible and reliable person, I was laid off my job in September in customer service.. I have been filling in for a couple when their nanny has something to do. I live in Sandestin..have my own transportation .. If you are interested please give me a call 504-236-2311 Thanks Sharon

Last edited:

property services

Beach Comber
May 23, 2009
Panama City Beach, FL
My mother-in-law has done some babysitting in Watercolors over the summer, and could use the xtra money. She is a great caring woman, mother of 6, grandmother of 16, great grandmother of 5. Call her, Marie 850 687-3645

cmlucia

Beach Crab
Nov 6, 2009
Hi!

I have been babysitting since I was 16, I adore kids. I have plenty of experience with kids ages ranging from 6 months to 12 years old. I would love to talk to you about the job.

Thanks!

JGallant

Beach Crab
Nov 21, 2009
Hello, my name is Jessica Gallant! I just moved here from Utah! I have a job lined up at a salon, but am currently waiting for my UT cosmetology license to transfer to FL, so my schedule is pretty flexible right now. I live in Santa Rosa Beach & I am 20 years old. Non-smoker/drinker. I'd love to help you out! Please, refer to my profile at Care.com. Thanks!

Jessica Gallant
801-472-7769

MiMi n MiRaMaR

Beach Lover
Jun 9, 2008
I am available for occasional sitting!