• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mbo222

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2009
Hi All. Looking for a lot in Watersound West. Give me a shout if anyone knows of one. Thanks.

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
Watersound West

Hi All. Looking for a lot in Watersound West. Give me a shout if anyone knows of one. Thanks.

Are you looking for a lot to build a home on or to just hold onto?

We are a custom home builder who has built several homes in WaterSound and at least 50 homes in WaterColor. would love to talk with you about building your home. e-mail me at : ffimg1@aol.com or
call 850-774-1359

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006

-----------------------------------------

If you're shifting your search to watersound beach west, i think you're making a wise choice. I'd rather have the 100k or less lot in WSB West, then same thing in Phase IV Watercolor.
Phase IV Watercolor should be less than half the price of WSB West, due to proximity to beach. - IMHO

mbo222

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2009
Exactly my thought! We just Watersound West.

-----------------------------------------

If you're shifting your search to watersound beach west, i think you're making a wise choice. I'd rather have the 100k or less lot in WSB West, then same thing in Phase IV Watercolor.
Phase IV Watercolor should be less than half the price of WSB West, due to proximity to beach. - IMHO

gardening1970

Beach Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
Atlanta
Congratulations, and best of luck on your build! It's a beautiful development, and the proximity to Deer Lake and those gorgeous dunes :love: is one of its best attributes.

outofadream

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2008
mbo222,
Let me know if you would like to speak to a reputable builder who has been building homes in Walton County and communities along 30A for 25 years. My e-mail is: ffimg1@aol.com
Mary