• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Moby

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2007
Because of the severe weather forecast including possible flooding, the Democratic Party meeting of November 10 at the Coastal Library has been canceled. When a new date is set, an announcement will appear in all the local newspapers, on radio, and on sowal.

kkddbb

Banned
May 13, 2009
could you tell my why Dave is only speaking to the dem party about hands across the sand? as a conservative and a grayton beach rat, i would as would many others like to join in in that meeting. We want drilling, but not in our oceans. this must be a team effort. what say you?

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
could you tell my why Dave is only speaking to the dem party about hands across the sand? as a conservative and a grayton beach rat, i would as would many others like to join in in that meeting. We want drilling, but not in our oceans. this must be a team effort. what say you?

Why don't you ask Dave? I am sure he would come and speak on this issue to any group which invited him.

kkddbb

Banned
May 13, 2009
Why don't you ask Dave? I am sure he would come and speak on this issue to any group which invited him.

ill do that. i just figured he was more intune with the local dem party these days and thought you would know.

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
ill do that. i just figured he was more intune with the local dem party these days and thought you would know.

You thought I would know?

Not sure what that means, but if you are interested in what he has to say, I am also sure that that meeting is not closed, but you can contact them and ask.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal

Dave is talking to anyone who will listen about "hands across the sand"! It's not a Dem/Repub thing and please don't make it one!