• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
J.D. Johnson at Beach to Bayou Property Inspections is who I recommend.
He and his wife, Kate, own the business, and I used them on my latest purchase. They are very professional, thorough, reliable; and they quickly scheduled the inspection and gave the report to me the next day.

Beach to Bayou Property Inspectors
231-3313

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
steeleing1 said:
He and his wife, Kate, own the business, and I used them on my latest purchase. They are very professional, thorough, reliable; and they quickly scheduled the inspection and gave the report to me the next day.

231-3313

Yes Beach to Bayou and JD was great. Our house was completed before we inspected it but they did a great job and such a detailed report. They do the inspection and then email you the report and very quickly too. I don't know if they do inspections as the house is being built but if you call them they will help you out. Great folks and came highly recommended and we were not disappointed.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Big recommendation to Aspen Thompson at HomePro Inspections- very thorough, answered all our questions as well as the ones we didn't think to ask, a good job of covering things that weren't problems now, but might be 10 years down the road. Also ASHI-certified, which actually means something in the alphabet soup of certifications and professional organizations.

Web site here:

http://www.homeproinspects.com/

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
I recommend JD and Kate as well. They did our inspection and we were very pleased - great people!!!

jhnsmith978

Beach Crab
Nov 11, 2009
A firm called "Equityinspection" has been recommended to me from one of my friend. It is mentioned there that they evaluate all aspects of the property people are purchasing, from the roof to the basement and all areas in between.. So you can make a try if you want to...

Torrance Home Inspector Service

PalmBeach

Beach Lover
Feb 21, 2007

231-3313

We always use J.D.!