• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tjl

Beach Comber
Oct 29, 2009
Not overly picky on location but it must be in Watercolor. We have considered other places and have decided (after weighing pros and cons) that it is watercolor or bust. Looking for a good deal. Ready to build soon. Reply or PM me with any leads. Thanks!!

Hello WCLover - are you looking to be a full time resident? if not, I am now building a beautiful home in WC that will be completed in early 2010. I can only use infrequently, so looking for a partner(s) to share the home. It will be one of nicest in WC. Else, I know a great builder to talk to for your construction. my contact info is terry@reeqpartners.com

beach architect

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2009
Architect

Not overly picky on location but it must be in Watercolor. We have considered other places and have decided (after weighing pros and cons) that it is watercolor or bust. Looking for a good deal. Ready to build soon. Reply or PM me with any leads. Thanks!!

Have you found a lot yet? We are a pre-approved architectural firm in WaterColor and would love to talk to you about designing your home! Please give us a call!

Steve Dungan
Dungan Architecture P.A.
850-267-0053