• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jenniferc7585

Beach Crab
Nov 18, 2009
Bailey is a male longhaired dachshund. He is piebald with red and white markings. He is registered, fixed, microchipped, and up to date on all of his shots. He will be 6-years-old on December 19th.

Bailey is very sweet and loving. He is great with everyone, including children. He does well with other dogs and adapts to new environments with ease. He does NOT like cats.

I love Bailey and I really wish I could keep him, but with work and school, I have found that I don't have the time to take care of him like I should. I would like him to go to a loving family that has time to give him the attention he deserves. He needs LOTS of attention! :)

See attached pictures.

Please, contact Jennifer at 850-502-7140 if you are interested!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
What a cute dog! I really want him and said I would not get another dog for years. I hope Bev does not see this thread!

I think Bailey would be very happy with Bobby and family. :clap:

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
...too late BJ. Call about Bailey. :love::love:
I neeeeeeeeeeeeed him...and he needs me.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
...too late BJ. Call about Bailey. :love::love:
I neeeeeeeeeeeeed him...and he needs me.
SO??:wave: Give us the scoop!!! Thank you, and BJ, for turning this thread into a positive one :love:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
SO??:wave: Give us the scoop!!! Thank you, and BJ, for turning this thread into a positive one :love:
We may have gotten a little excited too soon as we are not in a position to have a full time dog right now. This has created some heated conversation around the home and now I feel like I need to make sure that Bailey finds a home... I think I will call Jennifer in the am.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
We may have gotten a little excited too soon as we are not in a position to have a full time dog right now. This has created some heated conversation around the home and now I feel like I need to make sure that Bailey finds a home... I think I will call Jennifer in the am.
You are a good egg, and I know you would give Bailey a home if the timing was right! I am sure you know enough good people that can give Bailey a home.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Some negative posts were deleted. When someone is honestly trying to sell something, give something away, or in this case find a home for a cute dog, we don't allow judging or editorializing. It is not helpful and often rude. If you need to opine or lecture on a particular subject, you can start a new thread.