• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
What are the chances? Wow, along 30A. Glad they provided a picture, though.

And yes, the victims could have known the guy or solicited him over for some sort of exchange that turned bad. But they say he was masked. So the guy could have been checking for open doors and didn't find one until the third door. Maybe he thought rich people who might not believe in gun laws would be easy victims. That sounds plausible.

And maybe upon investigation, this guy had been seen around that day. From his picture, he does kind of stand out as not being the norm around here. Maybe a few people took mental notes, as they should have. Politically incorrect, I know.

I'm just glad nobody got hurt. Well, at least the occupants of the home. Sorry, but you or me could be next. And maybe with not such good results.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
From his picture, he does kind of stand out as not being the norm around here. Maybe a few people took mental notes, as they should have. Politically incorrect, I know.

...gee, Mike, ya think?

I've seen many guys sporting goatees along 30a.

Last edited:
What are the chances? Wow, along 30A. Glad they provided a picture, though.

And yes, the victims could have known the guy or solicited him over for some sort of exchange that turned bad. But they say he was masked. So the guy could have been checking for open doors and didn't find one until the third door. Maybe he thought rich people who might not believe in gun laws would be easy victims. That sounds plausible.

And maybe upon investigation, this guy had been seen around that day. From his picture, he does kind of stand out as not being the norm around here. Maybe a few people took mental notes, as they should have. Politically incorrect, I know.

I'm just glad nobody got hurt. Well, at least the occupants of the home. Sorry, but you or me could be next. And maybe with not such good results.
This is tangential, but why is it that I rarely see anyone on 30A who is black or Asian? And the only Hispanics I see are construction and landscape maintenance workers.

My uncles and aunts are gonna pass out when they see our daughter's wedding party. The officiant is black (love, love, love him -- one of my best friends), and the wedding party is full of Asians and Hispanics. Like she told the officiant, this will be a culturally-diverse wedding. Get ready and bring your nitro patches, small-town Georgia!