• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I have a client that is looking to purchase a home $450,000 and below depending on the deal. The home needs to be Florida cottage with master on the first floor. Would prefer a large lot or perhaps a vacant lot in rear or adjacent. Please let me know if you have anything that may fit this criteria.

Would prefer the 30A area.

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
Client?

:wave:Hi Bobby
Would your client be interested in buying a lot meeting the criteria and building a Florida cottage? We are DAVID THOMAS HOMES, LLC and could certainly build them a home in a timely manner with-in their price range including the lot. As you know, there are great lots available in the 30A area and bay side. Dave Thomas is one of the partners, he has been building homes in the Panhandle for 25 years and was the Director of Construction for St. Joe during the rise of Watercolor and Watersound.
Let me know. Mary at ffimg1@aol.com or 850-774-1359

I will pass along what your'e looking for as well.
Keep us in mind, we do new constuction and renovations, so if this client or any other needs something done, we'd appreciate the oportunity!

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
Do you have any client interested in WaterSound Bridges? We were going to build a home for the owner of a lot that faces a common area that's across from the pool house. Gulf Views. 100K is into the plans by the Architecturial firm, Historical Concepts from Peachtree City Georgia. Plans are complete, approved by DRB, ready to build. Two floors with a 3rd floor observation/den area. Carriage house on 2 CG. Owner wants to sell, we were involved in the planning process, David Thomas Homes, LLC.
My contact onformation is: ffimg1@aol.com or 850-774-1359

tjl

Beach Comber
Oct 29, 2009
I have a client that is looking to purchase a home $450,000 and below depending on the deal. The home needs to be Florida cottage with master on the first floor. Would prefer a large lot or perhaps a vacant lot in rear or adjacent. Please let me know if you have anything that may fit this criteria.

Would prefer the 30A area.

Bobby:

Not for this client but if you come across someone looking to be a part time owner in the area, I am seeking a partner(s) to join in ownership of a home in WC. It's already under construction and will be beautiful. referral fee available. thanks. terry@reeqpartners.com

beach architect

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2009
Bobby,

Our house for sale meets all your criterea .... price is higher, but still a great deal. See "30-A House for sale" just down from your thread

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Do you have any client interested in WaterSound Bridges? We were going to build a home for the owner of a lot that faces a common area that's across from the pool house. Gulf Views. 100K is into the plans by the Architecturial firm, Historical Concepts from Peachtree City Georgia. Plans are complete, approved by DRB, ready to build. Two floors with a 3rd floor observation/den area. Carriage house on 2 CG. Owner wants to sell, we were involved in the planning process, David Thomas Homes, LLC.
My contact onformation is: ffimg1@aol.com or 850-774-1359

I'm curious what '$100,000 is into the plans' entails?

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I'm curious what '$100,000 is into the plans' entails?

My guess is that the former owner owes the architect $100K for their time and legwork coming up with a fully approved set of plans (read: lien on property). Probably a lot of "let's try putting the toilet over by the shower"...."no that doesn't seem quite right, let's try putting the toilet over by the steam room."

Last edited: