• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
what a game!! I would love to have been there! I tried to get my car headed down I-55 s yesterday,but it kept heading north.
My son has tickets for the Tampa Bay game Christmas weekend. I'd love to see the cowboy game though.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Wow! These guys are for real. That game was a serious test and they passed with flying colors! They actually destroyed Captain America! I am way impressed.

Unreal win today for our beloved Saints. This team has guts, drive and a will to win like none other. Refuse to lose...BELIEVE

12-0!!!

NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Close call. Did not see this game but did not expect such a close game.

It was a classic trap game coming off the MNF game. Secondary is a wreck. Redskins have always been rough on Payton and for whatever reason Jason Campbell looks like Joe Theisman when they play the Saints. Can't explain it. But a win is a win, and it was a nail biter.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Bobby J, another week, another close win. Bend but don't break defense seems to be the rule. 13-0, first round playoff bye is secure now. Three more games on the schedule, winning any two of them will guarantee home field advantage through the playoffs. Dallas in New Orleans on Saturday night should be a romp, Tampa (who I think is going through the motions now) at home will be a layup. The final game in Carolina might be the toughest of them all. No fear though, this team is on a quest!