• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

La Botana

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2008
52.jpg

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey Friends, [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am eternally thankful for all of the support we have received from the LOCAL community since my adventure at La Botana began last spring. It is only fitting I held a Locals Appreciation Party during my final weekend as La Botana Chief, thanks to all who attended the "Giving Thanks after Thanksgiving" party! Congratulations to all the winners of our prizes give-away - especially those who won the five 2010 FRIENDS cards - welcome to the club![/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]As I move forward in my pursuit of happiness I will be forever grateful for the opportunity given to me by the former owners of La Botana, Jane Solomon and Philip Morgan. As La Botana moves forward we hope you will all continue to support our favorite Seagrove spot and this weekend we have one last live music celebration lined up just for you![/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reed Waddle, one of the area's most successful and notable singer/songwriter's will be coming home for the holidays! He is playing ONE show while in town and we are proud to boast THAT show will be at LA BOTANA! [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]So join me at the Reed Waddle "Holiday Homecoming Party" Saturday December 5th to hear a LOCAL LEGEND in a legendary venue and have a chance to win prizes includingcd's of Reed's Original music! The doors open at 5, the show starts at 7, and the fun won't stop til the last LOCAL drops! [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm looking forward to seeing you all there for some final fanfare at La Botana, where - for at least one more show - "LOCALS see FRIENDS feel LOVE drink WINE!"[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]TTFN [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Swede[/FONT]

56.jpg

And how about the La Botana cards?

Reed, have you already had enough of Cambridge? That's about how long daughter liked it, too. Love your CD BTW.

Swede, I hate that there has been a change at La Botana. I am just crossing my fingers that we will like it as much as we did the old regime. Actually we had planned dinner there this Friday. Can't do Saturday. We will be in rowdy football mode which would destroy the La B ambiance. ;-)

Seagrove Coyote

Beach Crab
Dec 4, 2009
We will be honoring all of Philip and janes commitments!

We are very excited about being part of the 30A community. Thank you to all La Botana friends new and old we look forward to meeting you! All wine and beer are half price tonight, please come meet us!@ Rich
and Elizabeth Wynn

And how about the La Botana cards?

Reed, have you already had enough of Cambridge? That's about how long daughter liked it, too. Love your CD BTW.

Swede, I hate that there has been a change at La Botana. I am just crossing my fingers that we will like it as much as we did the old regime. Actually we had planned dinner there this Friday. Can't do Saturday. We will be in rowdy football mode which would destroy the La B ambiance. ;-)

The Seagrove Coyote

Beach Comber
Nov 4, 2009
Seagrove
The Coyote will be open, too! Serving hot coffee, hot cocoa, burritos and more! $5 mimosas (made with fresh squeezed OJ), Buckets of beer will be $10 for domestic, $12 for imports!

Howlin' Good!!