• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
It's so sad to watch a man cry. Guess he's just not used to losing.

I saw he was. Sorry for the guy. I felt sure Florida would win the game, it wasn't all his fault, that is for sure. Sure didn't expect that big a loss. They didn't either, probably.

I know, I felt bad for him too. He seems like a really nice guy.
But, another part of me wanted to give him this towel to dry his eyes
593_large.jpg

and say,
Roll Tide, Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
I know, I felt bad for him too. He seems like a really nice guy.
But, another part of me wanted to give him this towel t dry his eyes
593_large.jpg

and say,
Roll Tide, Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked FL but rooted for AL. Just didn't have faith to put up my vote in public....shame on me.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
It's so sad to watch a man cry. Guess he's just not used to losing.

BOO HOO TEBOW!! GUESS THAT MEANS HE ISN'T GOD AFTERALL! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I saw he was. Sorry for the guy. I felt sure Florida would win the game, it wasn't all his fault, that is for sure. Sure didn't expect that big a loss. They didn't either, probably.

I FELT SORRY FOR HIM FOR ABOUT 2 SECONDS. NO NOT HIS FAULT AT ALL. IT WAS BAMA'S FAULT! :D

:D

I picked FL but rooted for AL. Just didn't have faith to put up my vote in public....shame on me.

SHAME, SHAME,SHAME!

KathyDW-I am starting to feel it...and Freebird just popped on Pandora-it is a sign. Tide has it in the bag. Go easy on the Miller Lite, they will brew more:lol:

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on, now
'Cause there's too many places
I've got to see....ROLL FREAKING TIDE ROLL!! THE MILLER LIGHTS WERE FLOWIN' TONIGHT BABY!!!!! :clap:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Congrats to Alabama and all Bama fans. The Tide played an incredible game and the Gators just had no answer tonight. I was hoping for a trip to Pasadena but Nawlins isn't too bad of an alternative. :D

I have to stick up for Tebow. He's an emotional guy and he leaves it all on the field. If you saw the interviews you would have seen that he was incredibly classy about the loss and to Alabama. It is what he does. The guy has just made the entire UF athletic department better in just so many ways. He will be deeply missed.

I have to write a check to the University of Alabama this week (long story - but we made a pledge awhile back and now it is due). I am NOT looking forward to it. :D

Go Gators! And just as importantly, go SEC! I see some clock-cleanings ahead come bowl time.

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Congrats to Alabama and all Bama fans. The Tide played an incredible game and the Gators just had no answer tonight. I was hoping for a trip to Pasadena but Nawlins isn't too bad of an alternative. :D

I have to stick up for Tebow. He's an emotional guy and he leaves it all on the field. If you saw the interviews you would have seen that he was incredibly classy about the loss and to Alabama. It is what he does. The guy has just made the entire UF athletic department better in just so many ways. He will be deeply missed.

I have to write a check to the University of Alabama this week (long story - but we made a pledge awhile back and now it is due). I am NOT looking forward to it. :D

Go Gators! And just as importantly, go SEC! I see some clock-cleanings ahead come bowl time.

Thank you TFT! We played an awesome game today and I am very proud to be a "Bama Girl".

Tebow is an awesome football player and every Gator fan should be proud to have had him as a gator for the last few years. I am sure he is going to be missed by all. Seriously, I did feel sorry for him after the game. He is very emotional and I know he wanted this game so bad. It must be devastating for him. He showed a lot of class in his interviews after the game that is for sure. Looking forward to Bama representing the SEC in Pasadena this year. ROLL TIDE!

Last edited:

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider

A trait you both share :love:

I really did feel bad for him. I felt that he was emotional because he felt like he had let a bunch of people down and that's not a good feeling. The shoe could have easily been on the other foot as it has many times in the past.

I didn't get to see the season until the Auburn game, when I found a source online to watch the games. I was really surprised at how well they played, tonight. I have a feeling they took a beating over the Auburn game and had to get a gut check for this game. It seemed if everything just fell into place for them. I've watched a lot of Alabama football in my life and tonight was just one of their charmed games. They are not often, but when you see one, you know it.

Last edited:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
My brother lives in Pennsylvania and is neighbors/friends with an Alabama native (I have no idea what his real name is but he goes by the title 'Big Bass':rotfl:). Anyway, at the end of the game last night, my brother sends me a text saying Big Bass is dancing barefoot in the snow! I guess he had some of the same fuel KDW did:lol:

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
My brother lives in Pennsylvania and is neighbors/friends with an Alabama native (I have no idea what his real name is but he goes by the title 'Big Bass':rotfl:). Anyway, at the end of the game last night, my brother sends me a text saying Big Bass is dancing barefoot in the snow! I guess he had some of the same fuel KDW did:lol:

:D It sure feels good to be a "Bama Girl" this morning! Well, except for a slight little headache from the "fuel". I am just so incredibly proud of how Alabama played. They came out and played their best game with very few mistakes. Texas didn't look so good against Nebraska, so we sure might have a chance for the Big One. Alabama has never beaten Texas, but I think this year might be our year! ROLL TIDE!

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider

How funny ... my late BIL was nicknamed 'Turtle' and that is all anyone except his family ever called him. He spent, I believe, 8 years at Alabama. :lol: Turtle would have been enjoying that fuel AND dancing barefoot in the snow; somewhere I have a picture of him taking his shoes off in NYC and tiptoeing through a tulip garden. My assumption is he got a really nice view of the game last night. :D