• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

brittlestarfishy

Beach Comber
Aug 7, 2009
Hi,

I like to make my own jewelry and i acquire beads from various random places. I was wondering if there is anywhere in the sowal (or even all the way to destin) area that sells beads besides Michael's. Thanks in advance for any help! got Christmas presents to make :)

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
There's a Hobby Lobby in Panama City on the way to the mall. Still mass market, and their selection isn't what it used to be, (my needleworking self still mourns that they stopped carrying Delicas) but they might have slightly different offerings than Michael's does.

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Artful Things in Niceville has beads and tools and all kinds of supplies.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
There was a real bead store in the Fort Walton mall - haven't been in a while, but assume it is still there. They had a good selection of jewelry making items and stone, pearl, glass, silver beads etc. that is a big step up from most of the stuff at Micheal's.

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
There was a real bead store in the Fort Walton mall - haven't been in a while, but assume it is still there. They had a good selection of jewelry making items and stone, pearl, glass, silver beads etc. that is a big step up from most of the stuff at Micheal's.

they moved out of the mall. but i think they are across the street somewhere. it is called colorstone

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Beads

What type of beads are you looking for. I have a lot of beads I am selling Someone is coming to look at them this evening and will probably buy them. If I know what you want I can look through them and see if I have something for you and bring them with me when I move down there at the end of March. I do have some very small glass beads still in the package. I guess I have about a dozen of those. I was not going to sell those with the others. I have a lot of beads. Let me know. I'd prefer to sell them to someone like you than someone who is just going to throw them at a parade. I just gave a friend of mine some nice glass beads I had. I wish I had read this sooner. If interested write back asap since he is coming today at 6 p. m to take them all off of my hands. Brenda P.S. I have some other beads that were made for me and they broke and I kept the beads. I could bring those because that is probably something you want. Let me know and I'll get in touch when I move there and show you what I have. These are better beads an still in with my other jewelry.

Hi,

I like to make my own jewelry and i acquire beads from various random places. I was wondering if there is anywhere in the sowal (or even all the way to destin) area that sells beads besides Michael's. Thanks in advance for any help! got Christmas presents to make :)