• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
Fired Up Paint-Your-Own Pottery Introduces Disney Pottery You Can Paint!

Nearly three years in the making, these adorable Disney pottery pieces were created in conjunction with Disney artists whose goal was to capture the unique details of Mickey, Minnie, Pooh, and the Disney princesses in pottery your family will love!

Bring the kids to paint cute Mickey Mouse ornaments, maybe a Mickey shorts mug (sold 3 before we launched!) or put baby's handprint on a Pooh Plaque! Cinderella is here and Princess Tiana from the new Disney movie "Princess & The Frog" is available today, before she's in theaters!

Come celebrate the magic of Disney Pottery available exclusively at Fired Up Paint-Your-Own Pottery in Seaside, Florida!

Fired Up Paint-Your-Own Pottery
27 Quincy Circle
Seaside, Florida 32459
Phone 850-231-3211

Click below to visit us online for info, fun photos, and directions:

Paint Your Own Pottery | Seaside Florida | Fired Up

View attachment 15206

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
:clap:Beach Bimmer sent me a PM letting me know about this, I hope to stop in while on my way home from Disney World.

They are really cute.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Tiana is beautiful

The first "Tiana" was painted yesterday! A very nice team effort by Mom, Dad and daughter. Not sure who had the most fun. Can hardly wait to see the finished piece, it will be ready today.

Last edited:

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
The first "Tiana" was painted yesterday! A very nice team effort by Mom, Dad and daughter. Not sure who had the most fun. Can hardly wait to see the finished piece, it will be ready today.

Thanks to all of our Sowal friends for the great response to our introduction of Disney pottery! Plenty of Mickey Mouse ornaments are available, and we're open 10am-5pm today (Sunday) for Fired Up FUNN!

:love: :love:

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
Thanks to all of our Sowal friends for the great response to our introduction of Disney pottery! Plenty of Mickey Mouse ornaments are available, and we're open 10am-5pm today (Sunday) for Fired Up FUNN!

:love: :love:
You go! Fired up. I miss you guys since I left the bank (drive-thru) last summer. I wish you great success!