• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JREBY

Beach Comber
Dec 8, 2009
SUNVERSE HOBBY atv & rc is happy to have opened here in Santa Rosa Beach. We are business that sells, all new for sale, ATV's such as Scoocters,Mini-choppers, and 4-wheelers. We sell helmets,goggles, sunglasses and gloves too.We also sell a wide variety of remote control units. There is something for everyone from the smallest remote control car to a gas powered car.We sell rc boats, planes, tanks, &helicopters.
We are determined to give great customer service, merchandise,and prices. Come in check us out. We are located at 5008 hwy 98 Santa Rosa Bch (next to 98 bbq). 850-267-1001 OPEN M-F 10-6 SAT 9-6 Sun 11-4.

sullygromo

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2008
I stopped by..... Awesome store. There's lots of stuff there that will make great holiday gifts for the kids that you might otherwise not have thought of.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Junior Critter is in R/C heaven!

JREBY

Beach Comber
Dec 8, 2009
To all who have come in already,THANK YOU!! Come back again. We have new rc items in already and all the ATV and scooters are in the store. See you soon. sunverse hobby

JREBY

Beach Comber
Dec 8, 2009
thanks

I stopped by..... Awesome store. There's lots of stuff there that will make great holiday gifts for the kids that you might otherwise not have thought of.

Thanks so much for coming by. swing back in sometime when you around and check out the new stuff. TTYS