• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
this is why business is so tough. buno's pizza is 5 feet away and they sell subs so its going to take 10% or so business away from bruno's.its a brutal game out there

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
this is why business is so tough. buno's pizza is 5 feet away and they sell subs so its going to take 10% or so business away from bruno's.its a brutal game out there
definitely dog eat dog.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
I hear they pay their people minimum wage and provide no benefits. Now maybe they aren't recruiting MIT or Harvard graduates, but really - can this be tolerated on 30A? I don't care about the quality or value of what they are offering - do we really want people who may live in a trailer coming to Seagrove for an inexpensive lunch?
Think about it...
Talk about an elitist statement! I wish we could keep it where it is in Blue Mt. Beach. We like it and use it. For your information, we do not consider minimum wage earners any less human than we are. They are working and that is always a plus. We already have one Harvard graduate who is employed and in somes opinion, not doing too well.:D