• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2007
3 bed room 2 bath 1129 sq ft condo avail for rent starting January 5th at Highlands of Sea Grove behind the Tom Thumb.
Travertine tile in Kitchen and bathrooms, carpet in Living room and bedrooms, Stainless appliances, crown molding, washer and dryer hook ups located on the bottom floor and just steps from the beach.
Tons of closet space and the master bath is awesome!!!REALLY awesome.....
if interested please email at
dellis@Arlingtonproperties.net.
or pm me
Thanks!!

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2007
3 bed room 2 bath 1129 sq ft condo avail for rent starting january 5th at highlands of sea grove behind the tom thumb.
Travertine tile in kitchen and bathrooms, carpet in living room and bedrooms, stainless appliances, crown molding, washer and dryer hook ups located on the bottom floor and just steps from the beach.
Tons of closet space and the master bath is awesome!!!really awesome.....
If interested please email at
dellis@arlingtonproperties.net.
Or pm me
thanks!!

also forgot to mention it is unfurnished

laurawichern

Beach Comber
Oct 11, 2009
interested

3 bed room 2 bath 1129 sq ft condo avail for rent starting January 5th at Highlands of Sea Grove behind the Tom Thumb.
Travertine tile in Kitchen and bathrooms, carpet in Living room and bedrooms, Stainless appliances, crown molding, washer and dryer hook ups located on the bottom floor and just steps from the beach.
Tons of closet space and the master bath is awesome!!!REALLY awesome.....
if interested please email at
dellis@Arlingtonproperties.net.
or pm me
Thanks!!

can you send pics and price