• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kit75

Beach Lover
Sep 8, 2009
DeFuniak Springs
Ken,s American Bistrot will be Closed from December 13th through to the end of January 2010. We will reopen in the second week in Febuary 2010. We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing everyone next year. Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year! :wave:

sadie1

Beach Lover
May 31, 2009
i was wondering when that news was coming. i heard you have great food but i hardly ever saw a car there passing buy it 50 times. i think opening in the offseason hurt and you need to probably do some marketing. hopefully things will turn for you.

If you heard they had great food why did you not patronize them? :dunno:

With things as tight as they are, I know that I personally eat out FAR less then I use to...I am sure others are in the same boat.

I hope you have an amazing Christmas and New Year Kit75!! :D:wave:

Mightyern

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Just FYI we have not closed yet.

Saturday Dec. 12th will be our last day open from 11am-9pm and your last chance to come try some of our delicious food until we reopen in February.

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
We'll look forward to seeing you in Feb. 2010! Have a great winter break and be ready for Spring Break when you reopen! Yea!

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2007
i was wondering when that news was coming. i heard you have great food but i hardly ever saw a car there passing buy it 50 times. i think opening in the offseason hurt and you need to probably do some marketing. hopefully things will turn for you.

I am under the impression that from their post they are not closing down, there just doing what many other restaurants on 30-A do this time of the year and closing for the off season.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
The food at Ken's is excellent but bear in mind you can not only eat out so often you are not inclined to eat at the same place everytime. I live across the street from Ken's but needless to say, I do not eat there everytime I eat out.
We will be glad to see you re-open in February. Have a wonderful break!

Mightyern

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Correct, will be reopening in February per kit75's info...

Ken,s American Bistrot will be Closed from December 13th through to the end of January 2010. We will reopen in the second week in Febuary 2010. We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing everyone next year. Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year! :wave: