• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mpalumbo7866

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
http://www.pawpaws pet grooming.com

pawpaws pet grooming has been fostering rescue dogs and working with other local rescue groups for the past several years. we have had much success in finding homes for many pets. due to the decline in the economy we are having to reach out for help. we are just over flowing with rescue dogs a few of which have been just dropped off at the end of our driveway, very sad.our fear is not being able to take in anymore homeless pets if we can not find homes for the ones we have, please if you are at all considering adopting a pet please take a look at these photos which are just a few of the pets we have available for adoption, we will be listing more. we do not charge a adoption fees, anyone of our pets are free to a good home. we only ask that you give a small donation of your choice-food dry or can, bedding, bleach, mops, towels, leashes, collars, doggie toys etc, etc...please feel free to call pat at pawpaws(850)267-1439 with any questions you may have about these pets or for a list of the other dogs we have for adoption. if you would just like to make a donation that also would be greatly appreciated and can be dropped off at- pawpaws pet grooming, 50w nursery rd, santa rosa bch fl, 32459.any cash or checks can be easily mailed to the same address. please these homeless dogs are in need of much help.thank you so much for your time happy hoildays to all pawpaws pet grooming

Last edited:

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
Rescue dogs

I tried to link to your website to no avail. Can you tell me more about the little male, Shih Tzu? I might be interested in him. Please let me know as soon as you can! Thanks for your work.

mpalumbo7866

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I tried to link to your website to no avail. Can you tell me more about the little male, Shih Tzu? I might be interested in him. Please let me know as soon as you can! Thanks for your work.
hello,sorry about the web link i am not the greatest with the internet it took me forever just to upload the few pic's i posted you can google us and our web page pops up. pongo is a 8lb brindle male shih tzu ,he just turned a year old. he is a very sweet boy, a very happy little guy, gets along with everyone people and pets. he is very quite meaning not a barker and he listen well.he is house trained, he has not been neutered normally we have all of our rescues spayed or neutered but our funds have been just depleted. both him and his sister were a owner surrender the owner could no longer care for them pongo's sister has already been adopted out. he is really a great little guy just loves to be in your lap. if you would like to come by and see him in person or if you have more questions you can either call my shop (850)267-1439 or my cell (850)259-3559 thank you so much for your interest i hope he is the one for you. michele