• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I just incorporated for non-profit the "Seaside Animal Rescue, Inc.".
I posted a thread about a year ago seeking monetary and material/supply donations and ran into a lot of hesitance. I have worked in animal rescue for over 20 years, with almost 15 years along the Panhandle of Florida. I always ran the rescue "solo" and funded it through working various jobs as well as occassional donations came my way by "word of mouth". I am now totally official under the Florida Division of Corporations:

Seaside Animal Rescue Inc.
Corp Id: N09000009086
EIN/TIN: 27-0953488

Any large and/or substantial donation monetary or supply can be
a tax write off by using the EIN number listed.

Presently, I have over 20 dogs at my home and a couple at various foster homes. Some are easy to adopt out and some are "unadoptable". I keep the "unadoptables" as long as they are socially behaved at my home with people and other dogs. Dogs and animals in general tend to bond deeply with me and for some reason I have been able to keep them socially behaved. We just haven't been so lucky with
potential homes. After they are with me for a long period of time, I usually just keep them. I work 5 jobs and with one of them being at my vet clinic. I have been a client and employee at the Village Vet in Destin since 1995. I love my job there as well as it gives me a lot of relief and peace of mind knowing all of my personal and rescue dogs will be well taken care of at minimal expense. I will list references at the bottom of this request.

**Please note that all donations will also be allocated to Alaqua, Paw Paws, and several other rescue organizations and foster homes. I am very generous and will share and give anything I don't need or have in overage. **

I am hoping for the following:

1. Monetary Donations-please make payable to Seaside Animal Rescue

In person at any Wachovia Bank

Or Mail to:
Seaside Animal Rescue
Danielle Snyder
P.O. Box 2214
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

2. Dog Food and Snacks-please only give the following so we can avoid upset stomachs and health issue's. If you have other unneeded food, I will gladly take it and exchange it or use it.

Dry Food Only Please and for Snacks we prefer no bacon/pork

A. Purina Dog Chow-Adult Dry in Green Bag
B. Milkbone Brand Milkbones..Large Size..best buy at Sam's Club
C. Beef Hooves by Dentley's...10 packs at Petsmart..safe and the dogs love'em and chew them forever
D. Marro Bones by Pedigree or Milkbone...best buy at Petsmart
E. Purina Cheweez
F. Hartz or Dentley's Knuckle Bones...best buy at Walmart
G. Bully Sticks/Bully Curls/

H. Stainless Steel Buckets with handles
I. Stainless Steel Bowls-all sizes....medium/large/xlarge
J. Dog Beds
K. Dog Crates/Kennels....All Kinds...Prefer Plastic Large
and XLarge Petsafe/Vari Kennels...Prefer Black Wire

**L. Blankets/Quilts/Comforters....all sizes...Sheets too!!
**Prefer Moving Blankets**very durable...last forever
**M. Oversized Towels....large beach towels, oversized
bath towels, etc...regular towels als
** N. Bath Rugs/Area Rugs indoor/outdoor
Artificial Outdoor Carpet
** O. Large Anti Fatigue Mats...black ones at Home Depot for
approx $20.....These are great to put under dog beds
and especially great year round. Great for Seniors with
Hip/Joint problems...Arthritic

Cleaning Supplies:
Bleach and Dryer Sheets....Arm and Hammer Natural Elements
Detergent...prefer orange Wisk/Natural Elements Purex
anything with orange and lemon scents works best
Sanitizer/Deoderizers...Top Performance from Petsedge
Lemon-256 is preferred....works great...
Other: Lysol 4 in 1, Mr. Clean w/Febreze....lavender
Spray Lysol/Fabric Spray-Glade or Zep at Home Depot
Febreze Air and Fabric Spray
Mop Buckets, Mops, Mop Heads for the Yellow Mop Handles
at Home Depot....
Brooms

Will continue later....late for work!

Please call Danielle at (850) 865-9344 with any questions or concerns.

I work the majority of the time on 30-A in Seaside at
the Western Side Airstream "Frost Bites" as well as other jobs in the near vicinity. Feel free to come by and meet me...drop off items...or to buy some shaved ice.....rootbeer floats...old fashioned coke in the bottle...

Come see me or call me....Please Help...It's all for a good cause....
Danielle

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Thanks for helping the rescue!

:clap:
I will pick-up some items and bring next week. Thanks for doing this.

Thanks so much! Your help means alot to the rescue. I am small scale right now but as soon as I can get the organization stablized, I plan to get fundraisers going and expanding.

Thanks again!

Danielle

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Supplies

I will be moving to BMB soon and have some dog bowls and possibly some other things as well as cat toys and treats. Would you care for me to bring them along and get them to you after I get there? I'd be happy to help by doing so. I used to do volunteer work here in New Orleans for nonfunded animal organizations years ago and that is how I got into the pet sitting business. Let me know if you would like me to bring these things with me. The cat toys are still in the packaging and the treats have never been opened and were bought recently. You are doing a wonderful service. Brenda

Hi Everyone,

I just incorporated for non-profit the "Seaside Animal Rescue, Inc.".
I posted a thread about a year ago seeking monetary and material/supply donations and ran into a lot of hesitance. I have worked in animal rescue for over 20 years, with almost 15 years along the Panhandle of Florida. I always ran the rescue "solo" and funded it through working various jobs as well as occassional donations came my way by "word of mouth". I am now totally official under the Florida Division of Corporations:

Seaside Animal Rescue Inc.
Corp Id: N09000009086
EIN/TIN: 27-0953488

Any large and/or substantial donation monetary or supply can be
a tax write off by using the EIN number listed.

Presently, I have over 20 dogs at my home and a couple at various foster homes. Some are easy to adopt out and some are "unadoptable". I keep the "unadoptables" as long as they are socially behaved at my home with people and other dogs. Dogs and animals in general tend to bond deeply with me and for some reason I have been able to keep them socially behaved. We just haven't been so lucky with
potential homes. After they are with me for a long period of time, I usually just keep them. I work 5 jobs and with one of them being at my vet clinic. I have been a client and employee at the Village Vet in Destin since 1995. I love my job there as well as it gives me a lot of relief and peace of mind knowing all of my personal and rescue dogs will be well taken care of at minimal expense. I will list references at the bottom of this request.

**Please note that all donations will also be allocated to Alaqua, Paw Paws, and several other rescue organizations and foster homes. I am very generous and will share and give anything I don't need or have in overage. **

I am hoping for the following:

1. Monetary Donations-please make payable to Seaside Animal Rescue

In person at any Wachovia Bank

Or Mail to:
Seaside Animal Rescue
Danielle Snyder
P.O. Box 2214
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

2. Dog Food and Snacks-please only give the following so we can avoid upset stomachs and health issue's. If you have other unneeded food, I will gladly take it and exchange it or use it.

Dry Food Only Please and for Snacks we prefer no bacon/pork

A. Purina Dog Chow-Adult Dry in Green Bag
B. Milkbone Brand Milkbones..Large Size..best buy at Sam's Club
C. Beef Hooves by Dentley's...10 packs at Petsmart..safe and the dogs love'em and chew them forever
D. Marro Bones by Pedigree or Milkbone...best buy at Petsmart
E. Purina Cheweez
F. Hartz or Dentley's Knuckle Bones...best buy at Walmart
G. Bully Sticks/Bully Curls/

H. Stainless Steel Buckets with handles
I. Stainless Steel Bowls-all sizes....medium/large/xlarge
J. Dog Beds
K. Dog Crates/Kennels....All Kinds...Prefer Plastic Large
and XLarge Petsafe/Vari Kennels...Prefer Black Wire

**L. Blankets/Quilts/Comforters....all sizes...Sheets too!!
**Prefer Moving Blankets**very durable...last forever
**M. Oversized Towels....large beach towels, oversized
bath towels, etc...regular towels als
** N. Bath Rugs/Area Rugs indoor/outdoor
Artificial Outdoor Carpet
** O. Large Anti Fatigue Mats...black ones at Home Depot for
approx $20.....These are great to put under dog beds
and especially great year round. Great for Seniors with
Hip/Joint problems...Arthritic

Cleaning Supplies:
Bleach and Dryer Sheets....Arm and Hammer Natural Elements
Detergent...prefer orange Wisk/Natural Elements Purex
anything with orange and lemon scents works best
Sanitizer/Deoderizers...Top Performance from Petsedge
Lemon-256 is preferred....works great...
Other: Lysol 4 in 1, Mr. Clean w/Febreze....lavender
Spray Lysol/Fabric Spray-Glade or Zep at Home Depot
Febreze Air and Fabric Spray
Mop Buckets, Mops, Mop Heads for the Yellow Mop Handles
at Home Depot....
Brooms

Will continue later....late for work!

Please call Danielle at (850) 865-9344 with any questions or concerns.

I work the majority of the time on 30-A in Seaside at
the Western Side Airstream "Frost Bites" as well as other jobs in the near vicinity. Feel free to come by and meet me...drop off items...or to buy some shaved ice.....rootbeer floats...old fashioned coke in the bottle...

Come see me or call me....Please Help...It's all for a good cause....
Danielle

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Volunteer work

Hi again! I may also be able to help by doing some volunteer work for you after I get settled. I'm sure it will take me a while to get my business going so until I do, I could possibly help in some way. Let me know what kind of help you need; i.e. walking dogs, phone work, help with adoptions (that is what I did in New Orleans). I also rescue anything running around the street. I can't help myself. We have a lot in common a love for animals. :love: Brenda

I will be moving to BMB soon and have some dog bowls and possibly some other things as well as cat toys and treats. Would you care for me to bring them along and get them to you after I get there? I'd be happy to help by doing so. I used to do volunteer work here in New Orleans for nonfunded animal organizations years ago and that is how I got into the pet sitting business. Let me know if you would like me to bring these things with me. The cat toys are still in the packaging and the treats have never been opened and were bought recently. You are doing a wonderful service. Brenda

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Yes, I would love to help out also. Live on 30A and am planning on hope to have a lot more time to volunteer after March. Am experienced. Did work in NOLA with animals and live very close by so I will be reaching out to lend a hand and please feel free to contact me. If you need help getting a blog or website up, please let me know. Would be happy to create and host for free. Thank you for help those who can't speak for themselves! :clap:

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Hey! I know some people who worked for NOLA. I am from New Orleans also. What is your name if you don't mind my asking. I may know you or of you. Have a great day. Brenda