• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alyoopster

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2007
I am looking for a cornhole set or someone that makes them. I'm wanting to give it as a gift for Christmas but can wait if i have to.

Please send me any info you may have.

Thanks!
alyoopster@aol.com
850-499-1469

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I know someone that might be able to help. PM me.

lifesabeach

Beach Lover
May 16, 2006
BMB
My husband has built and sold several sets. Basic or custom painted however you like. I will have him post some pics. PM me if you would like more info.

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
I am making a set this weekend for my nephew. It will be in the Ohio State colors and my wife is making the beanbags. What a coincidence!

FloridaBuckeye

Beach Lover
Sep 4, 2008
Ohio State

I am making a set this weekend for my nephew. It will be in the Ohio State colors and my wife is making the beanbags. What a coincidence!

If you don't mind, would you send me a picture after it's done. We are wrapping up the instructions to give to our daughter and son-in-law and make it after Christmas..just didn't have time before! One of the boards will be Ohio State..the other Florida State..just curious on how you are going to paint yours.

Thanks!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
cornhole. hmmmmm.. reminds me of an entire thread on this subject - sometime in the distant past. some of us had never heard of the game. and others were big players!

And for some of us, the word "cornhole" has an entirely different meaning. :funn:

But yeah, we like to play beanbag toss too. :D

Alyoopster

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2007
jodiFL: Are you still interested in building this for me? I do not need it my christmas now but anytime after.