• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Those of you not already familiar with Michelle Malone should really check her out. In my opinion she is sort of what might happen if you crossed Bonnie Raitt with Chrissie Hynde.

You can listen to her here

Michelle Malone

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Those of you not already familiar with Michelle Malone should really check her out. In my opinion she is sort of what might happen if you crossed Bonnie Raitt with Chrissie Hynde.

You can listen to her here

Michelle Malone

Beachmom is a fan and keeps talking about her- thanks for the link!

Songwriter Spotlight: Shawn Mullins

I will be spotlighting many of the 30A Songwriters featured artists on my Arts Blog. Today's spotlight is on Shawn Mullins. Read more...

Podcast interviews on 30A Radio

Listen to interviews with...

Emily Saliers of the Indigo Girls
Shawn Mullins
Suzi Ragsdale
Chely Wright
Amy Ray of the Indigo Girls
Evan McHugh

on www.30aradio.org.

30A Radio has songs from many of the artists performing at the 30A Songwriters Festival in rotation. Listen at 107.1 and streaming world-wide at 30aradio.org.

We love our local radio station!

mvelotas

Beach Comber
Aug 4, 2009
Miami..dammit!
Jennifer-

I have a good friend down in Miami that writes and performs some pretty good music. I told him about the Festival and he wants to come up and play where he can. Who and how does he need to contact? Think he's got some stuff that people would really like. Very acoustic stuff and a very good guy.

Mike

Hey mvelotas,

I'm certain your friend would make a great addition to the roster. However, this year is already packed full of songwriters, and we are not accepting any more to the list.

Please have him get in touch with me at jennifer@30ASongwritersFestival.com so he can keep in touch regarding the 2nd annual 30A Songwriters Festival.

Thanks for asking!

Check out the 2010 official schedule on our facebook fan page. It will also be up on our website www.30asongwritersfestival.com by the end of the day!

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Love my tshirts and I'm sure that the peeps that get them for Christmas love them too!

Next purchase is tickets, then sit down and study the schedule. Some hard decisions will have to be made-

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
30a songwriters festival

This weekend is filled with music events happening all weekend, up and down 30A, and beyond! The 30A SONGWRITERS FESTIVAL promises to be extraordinary in every way. Way to go CAA!

12438_203451535907_130220925907_4031595_7809868_s.jpg

info from CAA
To find out when and where your favorite artists are performing, please download the schedule below. Please note that performances and venues are subject to change. We will do our best to keep the schedule up-to-date. ...

Official 2010 Schedule

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
This weekend is filled with music events happening all weekend, up and down 30A, and beyond! The 30A SONGWRITERS FESTIVALpromises to be extraordinary in every way. Way to go CAA!

12438_203451535907_130220925907_4031595_7809868_s.jpg

info from CAA
To find out when and where your favorite artists are performing, please download the schedule below. Please note that performances and venues are subject to change. We will do our best to keep the schedule up-to-date. ...

Official 2010 Schedule

Also note that the weekend passes are SOLD OUT. That's right- gone! What a successful first year!:clap:I have seen FB posts from people asking if anyone is selling their weekend tickets- crazy!

There are Indigo Girl only tickets available for $35 online and at the box office. Check the website and FB site for the event for updates.