• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Hey, try to find an Hispanic market for the chicken feet. We go to one around here that has the best homemade salsa and I see those cute little chicken feet all packaged up in the meat section. :lol:

Great idea - we have an Asian Market just north of my house. And, they carry all kinds of strange stuff in there. Thank you! She was feeling better this morning - gave her a massage last night and a pain reliever.

ann hodnett

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2008
I used to get Cosequin from the vet and paid upwards to a 100.00$ and always had wonderful results. Came to find out it was merely glucosamine & chondroitin and could be purchased at a fraction of the cost. Because it was not flavored, I anticipated a struggle getting it down, but was pleasantly surprised when the dog gobbled it up. Curious, I popped one in my mouth, chewed it up and was surprised, it was not medicinal tasting, but actually sweet. Shake the pill bottle and everybody comes a runnin'.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Thank you, Ellie.

Y'all, guess who isn't hobbling and feels immensely better this afternoon? And, I found chicken feet at the Asian Farmer's Market - yep, they are open tomorrow and I can stop by on my way out of town! Incidentally, the Asian Butcher (??) concurred at how good these are for dog joints!! Wahoo~~~~~~