• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I know about Old Florida Fish House, but are there any other shushi joints out there that any of you would suggest, and how do they rate against OFFH?

Thanks!

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
I know about Old Florida Fish House, but are there any other shushi joints out there that any of you would suggest, and how do they rate against OFFH?

Thanks!

Sushimoto is new and got great reviews. It's in Miramar Beach by The Melting Pot.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
OFFH was actually quite good the other night - I say that because it had gone/been downhill for so long we had stopped going.

I believe Shorty's also has good sushi, Basmati's too.

bchtravlr

Beach Comber
May 28, 2006
Sushimoto is our new favorite for prices and quality! Many of Andy's best creations are not on the menu!

Shorty's is still a place we visit once or twice a week, getting Sushi at least once. OFFH is good, especially when Yoshi is working! I am not a fan of Basmati even though they are the closest to us, as I think their prices are higher than comparable sushi houses!

Anyone tried the Sushi at La Botana yet? I have been wanting to try it!

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
There is a relatively new place in the same strip mall as Carrabba's on the west end of PCB. They are usually quiet busy and they normally run a $15 AYCU.