• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
...(compared to owning and maintaining a house or condo in this area). I am selling one of my lots in the PALMS OF MIRAMAR (Owners) RV Park. As you can see by my Google MapMap of 109 W Bradley St Miramar Beach, Florida by MapQuest, the park is only 2 blocks north of our beautiful Emerald Coast! It is a gated community with key code access. There are 31 spacious lots in the park. Each lot has TV cable access, 30 and 50 amp service, and Wi-Fi. Park amenities include beautiful landscaping, a heated pool, and an active clubhouse with a washer/dryer. In addition, my lot has an 8 x 10’ “mini house” that houses my washer/dryer and provides both storage space and a desk for my craft and sewing projects. The Palms of Miramar RV Park is a community of active RV owners who use the park as a stop-off place during their travels, are here each year for 6 months or more as snowbirds, or, like me, are full timers whose home IS this little patch of paradise. Buy the lot and rent it out when you can't use it..renters will MORE than help you pay for the lot! See photos of my little bit of paradise at Picasa Web Albums - Marsha All this for $135,000. For questions please e-mail me at imdilley@yahoo.com or call me at 850-650-0094 (after 7 p.m.). :chill:Bye for now....

Last edited:

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
...(compared to owning and maintaining a house or condo in this area). I am selling one of my lots in the PALMS OF MIRAMAR (Owners) RV Park. As you can see by my Google MapMap of 109 W Bradley St Miramar Beach, Florida by MapQuest, the park is only 2 blocks north of our beautiful Emerald Coast! It is a gated community with key code access. There are 31 spacious lots in the park. Each lot has TV cable access, 30 and 50 amp service, and Wi-Fi. Park amenities include beautiful landscaping, a heated pool, and an active clubhouse with a washer/dryer. In addition, my lot has an 8 x 10’ “mini house” that houses my washer/dryer and provides both storage space and a desk for my craft and sewing projects. The Palms of Miramar RV Park is a community of active RV owners who use the park as a stop-off place during their travels, are here each year for 6 months or more as snowbirds, or, like me, are full timers whose home IS this little patch of paradise. Buy the lot and rent it out when you can't use it..renters will MORE than help you pay for the lot! See photos of my little bit of paradise at Picasa Web Albums - Marsha All this for $135,000. For questions please e-mail me at imdilley@yahoo.com or call me at 850-650-0094 (after 7 p.m.). Bye for now....

http://64.234.218.49/fl_walton.html..._sales+roads&parcel=30-2S-21-42297-000-0200#0

A piece of property in this community sold nine months ago for 55K. What are you offering beyond the basics for that kind of premium?

Last edited:
Walton County Parcel Maps

A piece of property in this community sold nine months ago for 55K. What are you offering beyond the basics for that kind of premium?

The lots here have been selling for $120-140,000. This particular lot was originally owned by people in Louisiana who were buying up land during the heyday of buying and flipping real estate. They are quite wealthy. They are also friends of the people who own the lot next to this one. Apparently they just wanted to get rid of it (as they have only visited here a handful of times since they bought it) and literally sold the lot for what he PAID for it in 2002. Actually I think that money DID "change hands" in that sale. In any case, they have made it look bad for the rest of us. I am not trying to rip anyone off. I am in the "neighborhood" of the prices that they have sold for in the past. You ask what I offer "beyond the basics for that kind of premium". This "owner's" RV park is the nicest, best kept, and "roomiest" RV park you will find in this area. While is is not ON the beach, it is a nice walk to the beach and when you get there you have immediate access to the beach (instead of having to walk parallel to the beach until you can FIND public access). It has been my home since I bought it in 2002 and every day when I get home, I feel as if I am on vacation. It is "billed" as a "vacant lot" on the parcel information sheet. It is not. It is a concrete RV pad surrounded with beautifully kept landscaping. Also within the park is a beautiful clubhouse and heated pool that is also professionally maintained. It is MUCH more than a vacant lot. I invite you to see this park. It is a wonderful place to live, complete with gate code security. All this is what is "beyond the basics". I apologize for not answering earlier. I am having major computer problems at present and this is the first time I have been able to get online. I AM dropping my price of the lot to $120,000 (firm) today. This is the lowest price I can offer. If you are interested, e-mail me at imdilley@yahoo.com or call me at 850 650-0094.

Last edited:

sadie1

Beach Lover
May 31, 2009
does this include the rv also? 120k for a rv lot seems very expenisve when i can buy lots on 30-a 2 blocks from the beach for 40k.

No. If you think that those lots off of 30A are such a deal, you should buy one. Those lots don't come close to the quality of this park. Centrally located, but easy to avoid the tourist traffic in the summer, and I can get anything I need under a mile radius from the park so I can do my shopping by bicycle or I can even walk to my destination most of the time. 30A is beautiful, but choices for merchandise, i.e. groceries, gas, and a pharmacy, are limited and most of the time the prices are elevated because of the limitations. The cheapest gas in the area is about .4 of a mile from my home, right on the beach. I can enjoy the beauty of 30A any time because my home is on wheels. But I can also take my "home" back to a place where I feel protected and where I am close to everything. When a hurricane threatens, I take my home out of harms way. You can't do this with a condo. When it is over, I return to my "home place" totally intact. Hurricanes won't hurt concrete pads. NONE of the hurricanes, since 2002, have done any major damage to this park. The most that has ever happened is that a few boards on the fence were damaged and my EMPTY (at that time) 8 x 10 storage "mini house" was tipped over. Since that time I have filled it up and it has suffered no damage in any hurricane. It was just too light without stuff in it. Oh, and by the way, I left during that hurricane but there were many fifth wheels and one brand new 34' coach left in the park. NONE were touched at all. NO damage to them. We have the benefit of those multimillion dollar condos that are right on the beach serving as a "hurricane break" for us. One last thing to remember is that all the lots and parks on 30A and even here in Miramar Beach are much closer to sea level and much more prone to flooding than the PALMS OF MIRAMAR. We are the park with the highest elevation of all parks in this area within 2 block of the beach. It's not all about the land itself. "Location, Location, Location" is important for several reasons in this case.