• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Around here, ours aren't scared either. Mr. JR was walking the dog recently at night and he saw a set of eyes glowing from across the street from the storm drain. As he continued to walk past he saw a raccoon literally relaxing on it's side while eating an apple, all the while casually watching them walk by. :lol:

single.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
You all think you are so smart:angry:

3d-apple-eating-raccoon.gif

Around here, ours aren't scared either. Mr. JR was walking the dog recently at night and he saw a set of eyes glowing from across the street from the storm drain. As he continued to walk past he saw a raccoon literally relaxing on it's side while eating an apple, all the while casually watching them walk by. :lol:

single.php

I swear I saw that in a Pixar movie once.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I'm waiting for Skunky to swagger out to the garbage cans at the curb, toting his really manly airsoft rifle, and confront the glowing raccoon eyes- only to find that they belong to the neighborhood bear.:eek:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I just glad the decorations are still up. Looks like the flashers are still working as only half shows up in the picture.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Don't make me laugh any more, y'all. It makes my nose run. :lol::lol::lol: