• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
I am taking this very seriously because I, like TooFarTampa, am a paint junkie. The food and wine are merely icing on the cake to me. I have created three distinct paint pallates, taking into account body of house, trim and window, door, and porch chairs.

Donna, if you PM me your address, I will send you my story boards.

:eek: ...watch out pea and jdarg. This gull means business!!!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
OK Donna - you are to paint Conch Out with the SoWal message board blue pallet (SWMBBP), available at Frank's in Grayton Beach. Contact William Schissler for the SoWal.com discount.

The SoWal.com logo will be reproduced in no less than 12 places on your house.
This thread is locked. Game OVER! What time is dinner? :rotfl:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
kurt said:
Never trust paint to someone who doesn't know how to spell pallet. :rotfl:

You miserable man! Would you deny me my FUNN? I wanna paint! :rotfl:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
OK Donna - you are to paint Conch Out with the SoWal message board blue pallet (SWMBBP), available at Frank's in Grayton Beach. Contact William Schissler for the SoWal.com discount.

The SoWal.com logo will be reproduced in no less than 12 places on your house.
This thread is locked. Game OVER! What time is dinner? :rotfl:
So will this paint job be a "sponser this house" type of thing? If so, I may accept bids for my own house. Any takers?:dunno:

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
:lolabove: You all are cracking me up! I may have to enter this darn thing. I would surely take SoFunn friends because my kids wouldn't appreciate the fine menu that Donna would be offering. Well, unless she adds chicken nuggets and fries to it. :rotfl:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
peapod1980 said:
Or palette, dear Kurt. :razz: Your version is correct if we're talking about moving around a large quantity of paint cans with a forklift...

I have so many colors going I think Donna might actually need a palett to move my palette. We're talking trim colors, accent colors, body colors, door colors, ceiling colors...don't have a heart attack, Donna; some of the colors do double duty! Now get me that palatt, no palete, no palatte, oh I give up. :eek: :funn: :eek: