• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Hi guys. We are in SoWal this week and brought our two Sugar Bowl tickets with us in hopes of making a quick trip over to New Orleans for the Florida-Cincinnati game. However, no dice. I am wondering if anyone around here is looking for a pair? They are in section 342. I believe this is considered club seating. :dunno: They cost us $165 apiece. I will entertain all offers!

We sure wish we could go to wish both Urban and Tebow well. :sosad: But it is just too hard. At least we are in SoWal! :clap:

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Hi guys. We are in SoWal this week and brought our two Sugar Bowl tickets with us in hopes of making a quick trip over to New Orleans for the Florida-Cincinnati game. However, no dice. I am wondering if anyone around here is looking for a pair? They are in section 342. I believe this is considered club seating. :dunno: They cost us $165 apiece. I will entertain all offers!

We sure wish we could go to wish both Urban and Tebow well. :sosad: But it is just too hard. At least we are in SoWal! :clap:

Hey TFT - where have you been? And, Merry Christmas! Do you still have these or have they been claimed?

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Hi Lynnie! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all! The tickets are still available. Wish we could go party on Bourbon Street on NYE - such funn!

As for where I have been, I got a job just before Thanksgiving. I am very excited but I have not worked this much outside the home since the first of my three kids was born 10 years ago. It is an adjustment to stay the least! I have only been able to pop in online every couple days or so, just to scroll through the posts. And get in my picks. :D

But we just rolled in to SoWal and will be here until Saturday or Sunday! :clap:

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
Hi Lynnie! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all! The tickets are still available. Wish we could go party on Bourbon Street on NYE - such funn!

As for where I have been, I got a job just before Thanksgiving. I am very excited but I have not worked this much outside the home since the first of my three kids was born 10 years ago. It is an adjustment to stay the least! I have only been able to pop in online every couple days or so, just to scroll through the posts. And get in my picks. :D

But we just rolled in to SoWal and will be here until Saturday or Sunday! :clap:

Congratulations on the new job! I noticed you had been MIA and I don't really do the picks thread. I will check with some friends on your tickets.....NOLA is always too funn to pass up! Cheers! I'll keep you posted!!!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Hey TFT - check your PM, please...:wave:

(no, I haven't converted, but I have a lead for you :D)

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Hey TFT - check your PM, please...:wave:

(no, I haven't converted, but I have a lead for you :D)

You are the best Noles fan ever! :wave:

SN may have me a buyer for my tickets, I will post if they are still available or not. I looked it up and we actually paid $125 each even though they are listed as $165 :dunno:

I offered them to SN's friend at $100 apiece. ...