• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
does anyone know what type of menu jc's will have?

I heard they were opening around march 3rd
They will be offering seafood and steaks.
Open for dinner 4:00 p.m.

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
i noticed jc's off the hook has been closed for 6 weeks or more. is it just closed for the season?

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
i noticed jc's off the hook has been closed for 6 weeks or more. is it just closed for the season?

I think it's just closed for the winter months. Nicks on the Beach use to close for 2 1/2 months in the winter maybe their following suit :dunno:

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008

there is a sign by the side door that states they are closed for a couple of weeks over christmas and new years. i find it a bit weird since most of the winter traffic seem to come in those two weeks. i noticed mctigues was quite busy!!

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
i think jc's has been closed since nov 20th at least.yesterday at 2:30 pm red bar had a 20 minute wait for lunch. the crowds the last week were amazing. it felt like june

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
So, whatever happened to PJ's, did it go the way of Lee's? I hate that, because it was always a quick breakfast grab for my kids.

I was disheartened to see PJ's go. Unfortunately, the company as a whole is hurting. They made a top 10 list, recently, of companies that have defaulted on small business loans. Around 50% of the new loans to them went under

there is a sign by the side door that states they are closed for a couple of weeks over christmas and new years. i find it a bit weird since most of the winter traffic seem to come in those two weeks. i noticed mctigues was quite busy!!

They picked an odd time to stay closed. Every place along 30A was busy as all get out this week from what I saw while out and about. Still haven't eaten there. I'll have to hit them up in the spring.

Green Knight

Beach Lover
Apr 30, 2009
JC'S was not open when I was down at Thanksgiving so it has been closed for almost a month and a half now...