• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
?

Are you the owner, of Gravel Rd? I'm just curious as to when they will be opening, at the new location? Or, was this posting on this thread, an accident?:dunno:
I am back in Sedona now. I left 30-A last week. I'll be back in mid January. I already miss SoWal !!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Are you the owner, of Gravel Rd? I'm just curious as to when they will be opening, at the new location? Or, was this posting on this thread, an accident?:dunno:

Goofer was responding to my question- I had asked him if he was in town. No he is not the owner.

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
Goofer was responding to my question- I had asked him if he was in town. No he is not the owner.

if I was the owner I would be a lot fatter ( if that is possible ) than I am !!! I would change my name to BLIMPIE 44.

Joyce Owen

SoWal Staff
Oct 8, 2007
SoWal.com
Got the menu

Stopped by the new Gravel Road location (Old Yianni's spot) yesterday to get a menu and Jesse was there. Said he hopes to open in the next week or two.
For those asking, he lists breakfast, lunch and dinner. He said the one thing he couldn't do was pizza, as there's no pizza oven. Otherwise, I see most of our favorite dishes.
So excited for those of us on this end of 30A.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Stopped by the new Gravel Road location (Old Yianni's spot) yesterday to get a menu and Jesse was there. Said he hopes to open in the next week or two.
For those asking, he lists breakfast, lunch and dinner. He said the one thing he couldn't do was pizza, as there's no pizza oven. Otherwise, I see most of our favorite dishes.

it is excellent news! there is a need in that area for more dining choices, imo.

Gravel Road - good luck and see you soon. I want a grouper sandwich, or maybe that wonderful burger for lunch. maybe we can get some fries in place of the pizza? just a thought.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Suggestion

Maybe, some Sweet Potato Fries!:love:
it is excellent news! there is a need in that area for more dining choices, imo.

Gravel Road - good luck and see you soon. I want a grouper sandwich, or maybe that wonderful burger for lunch. maybe we can get some fries in place of the pizza? just a thought.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I stopped in last week- the place looks beautiful and the menu REALLY looks beautiful! Yippee- breakfast too! We can't wait until they open!:clap:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well

Great, Gravel Road will now be closer to our place and I'll finally get a chance to try it out! Hope you're open in April when we'll be there and looking to try out new places to dine:clap:.