• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I really wanted something that would stick to my ribs tonight and been craving Cincinnati Chili. I check the cupboard and realize I don't have everything to make chili. Too cold to go out to the store, but I do have corn chowder!

Angel hair pasta, with butter and cream, then top with corn chowder, parmesan and freshly ground pepper. Yum. And, it did stick to my ribs. :D

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
I really wanted something that would stick to my ribs tonight and been craving Cincinnati Chili. I check the cupboard and realize I don't have everything to make chili. Too cold to go out to the store, but I do have corn chowder!

Angel hair pasta, with butter and cream, then top with corn chowder, parmesan and freshly ground pepper. Yum. And, it did stick to my ribs. :D

up in FREEZING cold cincinnati this week (3 degrees at this moment!) and had some skyline today - the original and best cincy chili. let me know by pm if you want me to bring you some when we return at the end of the month. it is yummmmmmmmmm. ;-)

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
up in FREEZING cold cincinnati this week (3 degrees at this moment!) and had some skyline today - the original and best cincy chili. let me know by pm if you want me to bring you some when we return at the end of the month. it is yummmmmmmmmm. ;-)

Skyline is the best. You coming through Atlanta? :D Thanks! I'll meet you on I-75 in Buckhead. Or, stop by for a drink!

rheffron

Beach Fanatic
Jan 17, 2008

We get our Skyline at Publix, so bring some Worthmore Mock Turtle Soup!

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
We get our Skyline at Publix, so bring some Worthmore Mock Turtle Soup!
good grief - never even bothered to look at publix. canned or frozen?? will bring you some worthmore mock turtle soup if you like (let me know for sure). maybe papas easter eggs will be for sale before we are back . . .:D

rheffron

Beach Fanatic
Jan 17, 2008
good grief - never even bothered to look at publix. canned or frozen?? will bring you some worthmore mock turtle soup if you like (let me know for sure). maybe papas easter eggs will be for sale before we are back . . .:D

We get the frozen. They have it at the Sandestin and Watercolor stores, not sure if the new SRB store has it yet. I went to High school with Chris Papas at Beechwood. Opera creams!!!!!

I'll take a few cans of the soup if it is convenient!

Thanks!