• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Just got this press release:
Santa Rosa Beach, FL (December 30, 2009) ?

The Walton County Sheriff?s Office is looking for those involved in an overnight break-in of Coastal Equipment Rental of South Walton, which is located on North CR-393.

Sheriff?s Investigators believe that two or more persons forced entry into the business. Stolen were several chainsaws, generators, and tools sometime between 5 p.m., Dec. 29 to 7 a.m., Dec 30.

If anyone may have seen something unusual or a vehicle with a large number of tools in the vicinity of this business last night, you are urged to call the Walton County Sheriff?s Office at 892-8186. In addition, you may be eligible for a reward through Crime Stoppers of Walton County at 1-866-718-TIPS (8477).

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
Holy crap! That buiding is right behind me.

If I recall, there was a laundry business alongside the Buttrub guy who had an enclosed trailer stolen from this business park a month or so ago.

Might be time for a few folks to hang cameras to keep a better watch.

Watch the pawn shops. :angry::angry:

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Holy crap! That buiding is right behind me.

If I recall, there was a laundry business alongside the Buttrub guy who had an enclosed trailer stolen from this business park a month or so ago.

Might be time for a few folks to hang cameras to keep a better watch.

Watch the pawn shops. :angry::angry:

Contact Ken at Planet Secure.
He advertises here on Sowal

jtatum

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2007
Bay Breeze Patiio on Hwy 98 was burglarized jan !. Cops think its all connected.