• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

vacationlover

Beach Comber
May 5, 2006
This might sound silly, but how loud do you think staying next to the Red Bar would be? We are thinking about a place right behind the Red Bar and although some in the group will love it I'm afraid the noise might be too much for some. How crazy does it get? We are a family ranging from a baby to 80 years old.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Please tell me you're staying at Margaritaville. I love that place. :D

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
This might sound silly, but how loud do you think staying next to the Red Bar would be? We are thinking about a place right behind the Red Bar and although some in the group will love it I'm afraid the noise might be too much for some. How crazy does it get? We are a family ranging from a baby to 80 years old.

Yes, anywhere in Grayton is a great place to stay. I have a friend who has a house with an elevator behind/next to the Red Bar. Pitty Pat's Porch. You can find it on VRBO.

vacationlover

Beach Comber
May 5, 2006
Please tell me you're staying at Margaritaville. I love that place. :D

That's what we are looking at but some are a little nervous about a busy bar right there. I'm tyring to convince them it's not that loud and we don't need a pool.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach

RB1

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2008
www.BeautifulBeach.com
All's Good Next to the Red Bar

We have a property right across the street from the Red Bar called the Grayton House. Yes, the Red Bar is busy (normal because it's good food and a good time), but it isn't too bad - it closes by 11:00 and then is very quiet - you can literally hear the surf. Consider it part of the Grayton scene and have a great vacation! If you'd like to see the Grayton House, visit our site.