• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
drove past flip flops today - there is brown paper covering the windows and doors. ominous!! please tell me they are just painting or something.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
drove past flip flops today - there is brown paper covering the windows and doors. ominous!! please tell me they are just painting or something.

I was in there a couple of weeks ago and they had a sign up that said they'd be closed for remodeling over the holidays.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Yes - serious remodeling.

We went by for a burger and talked to the owner, Shea. He hopes to be open around Feb. He's also an engineer so he's concerned about traffic flow and efficiency. Engineers from Louisiana make great po-boys!

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
we went for a burger a few weeks ago. my mouth watering in anticipation of the wonderful FF burger!!! and CLOSED! wah!!!!!!! but shea (owner) was there doing a whole lot of work. Total do over. can't wait til they are back!

oh my gosh - thank goodness. scary!!! so glad they are just remodeling. :D

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
flip flops restaurant

does anyone know if this restaurant is still in business? i noticed paper over the doors and windows today.

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
does anyone know if this restaurant is still in business? i noticed paper over the doors and windows today.

went to take a friend for lunch a few days ago.... :dunno: Wound up at Pizza by the Sea... Mmmm.

Last edited: