• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pokey

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2005
What happened to beachrentalsofsouthwalton.com

I was looking at beach rentals of south walton and the information is very outdated or the pages don't load correctly. I thought I read somewhere where the company had changed hand, but now I can't find where I read that. Are they still in business or is there a different site to find their listings?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Merged:

The site is working for me. I don't remember seeing ads on it before. I don't know if I've ever seen ads on a site for a rental company before. Seems like it might take traffic away from the owners they are supposed to be serving.

pokey

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2005
Thanks Kurt for moving my post, sorry I didn't search the thread better for this. The few houses I have tried to check availability for seem to not be able to load the calendar. I will try a few more and see what happens. I am correct that the website is still beachrentalsofsouthwalton.com?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Now it doesn't even load. I'm betting that Sterling is in the process of changing over to their system and usually rental systems aren't very good at merging without some manual input. Many rental software programs are heavily integrated into the website. I would contact them directly to ask about availability.

They are located here: Beaches of South Walton Rental Agencies

goeligo

Beach Comber
Nov 12, 2008
I was told it would active this week however as of today nothing! In the mean time, the season rapidly approaches and there is no vehicle to advertise our porperties outside of VRBO. Not a good thing for us:bang:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I was told it would active this week however as of today nothing! In the mean time, the season rapidly approaches and there is no vehicle to advertise our porperties outside of VRBO. Not a good thing for us:bang:

Don't you have any repeat guests? That's an issue I would definitely be looking at as well.