• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
we stopped by today for a late lunch - fried chicken with a side of . . . fried chicken. WONDERFUL!! weigh-in day for weight watchers be damned!! it was out of this world!! and it was great to see doug again, too. :clap:

I gotta get some this week!:wave: and then think about joining weight watchers later.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Tonight Doug had Apple Pie for dessert. Tomorrow I'm cooking Key Lime Pies for Tuesday and Wednesday night.....maybe Thursday, not sure on that night. As you can see I am much more interested in dessert then anything else.:roll:

NE SoWal'r.......
your KL Pie and T-Shirts will be at the Caf Saturday after 6:30 am. :D
Hate that I will miss y'all again....but hope to see you the next trip.:wave:

I'm with you Yummy and Tootsie on Weight Watchers....they'll just have to wait for now. Thank heaven for cardio!

SurfKitten

Beach Comber
Jan 16, 2009
South Walton
I need to try that chicken!!!!

you should advertise with me (no really) because I dont think a lot of people realize you are there! I know where I am eating for lunch next week....

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
Yummy Chicken!

Mr. Grayton Girl and I had the pleasure of having a late lunch at the Caf last week. Truly the best fried chicken in town! And the sides (black-eyed peas, red beans & rice, baby lima beans, etc.) were tasty too!

Getting to hang out with Paul, the owner, was a true pleasure . He is a wonderful guy with a gentle soul.

30ABandMan

Beach Fanatic
Apr 1, 2007
SGB
My favorite place to eat in all of SoWal :)