• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sbartoldus

Beach Fanatic
May 19, 2007
Here
www.thirdeyeimages.net
Also Jambone closed both locations.

Seagrove Coyote opened next to La Botana in Seagrove, where Amavida used to be.

It would be nice to have a concise list. I'll start.

Yianni's replaced by Cafe Bouchee replaced by Gravel Road (moved from Uptown Grayton)

Subway moved from BMB to Seagrove Plaza

Hot and Cold replaced by Chan's (opening next month)

D&K's replaced by Shorty's (beginning Summer 2009)

Cafe Provence replaced by Louis Louis (opening next month)

Both PJ's closed

Smiling Fish to be open nightly for dinner soon

Lake Place in Dune Allen re-opened

Fairly new:
Barefoot BBQ in Seaside
The Beach Bar at Gulf Place (Miss Lucille's)
The Pickle Factory - Grayton Beach
La Cocina - Seacrest
Cafe Paradis - Rosemary Beach

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
heard that destin chops is opening where cafe rendezvous was in seaside because vintij decided not to. anyone know anything? on a non-food note, i also heard zoo gallery might be closing in grayton beach, which would be hard to fathom.

heard that destin chops is opening where cafe rendezvous was in seaside because vintij decided not to. anyone know anything? on a non-food note, i also heard zoo gallery might be closing in grayton beach, which would be hard to fathom.

I'm so confused :bang:! Did Vintij not move after all?

pokey

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2005
Hold on, if Zoo Gallery closes, what will I do while waiting for my table at the Red Bar ;-)

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

I know that Chops isn't moving, but I have heard that Dave was going to take it over.

Get ready for "The Wine Bar". :D

Hold on, if Zoo Gallery closes, what will I do while waiting for my table at the Red Bar ;-)

Get a cocktail at Shorty's bar down stairs.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
We come there every April and October. We loved La Cocina last fall. It is a nice alternative, the portions are huge but be sure and take your leftovers. They hold over well and are great to pull out the next day after a swim. We also love Paradis. I have to confess we have been there a few times but only in the bar. We had the pleasure of meeting the owners and they were charming. I wish we could all get there more to support the local economy. I hope the shop and restaurant owners know that they are really appreciated for the risk they take to make that area so wonderful. I am always jealous of everyone who is there all the time. Thanks for the updates. Can't wait to check out Shorty's in April!