• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
  • Charlie's donut truck in Alys Beach (inexpensive and good donuts)
  • George's is still at Alys Beach and their grouper sandwich was voted as one of the 100 things to try before you die by Garden and Gun magazine (really). We tried it and it was excellent. We really like George's.
  • Calysa restaurant
at Alys Beach (upscale, special architecture)

We have a place near Alys Beach which is why we've tried out all these places that have opened in the past 1-2 years

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
Had to look you up as we were not familiar with your store. We will be stopping by for our what nots. My goal is once I make it to 30-A is to not drive for anything until the dreaded Sat when it is time to leave. What kind of lunch do you have.
We have made to order sandwiches with a variety of deli meats & cheeses, we'll make you up a BLT, or just about anything you want us to put together for you! We've got all types of breakfast biscuits & breakfast sandwiches too! Hope to see you soon!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
  • Charlie's donut truck in Alys Beach (inexpensive and good donuts)
  • George's is still at Alys Beach and their grouper sandwich was voted as one of the 100 things to try before you die by Garden and Gun magazine (really). We tried it and it was excellent. We really like George's.
  • Calysa restaurant
at Alys Beach (upscale, special architecture)

We have a place near Alys Beach which is why we've tried out all these places that have opened in the past 1-2 years

Thanks for the input Paula - the OP said they were here last July so I was trying to remember who has opened and closed since then.

NE SoWaller

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2008
Omaha, Nebraska
We were down October 1-5. I would certainly try Shorty's. After being forgotten at Red Bar on the 1st, we ventured over there for dinner and it rocked. Must be the building because we loved D & K's as well. We also had a great lunch on Saturday the 3rd. It was all good!!!

Also caught Fire for the first time. It rocked as well.

:drool:

Can't wait to get back.