• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
Go to the beach! Then have a nice dinner and go to the beach!:D

go to the beach at Deer Lake Park...and then lunch at The Red Bar...sunset at Bud and Alley's--take a quick peek at Eden for the Old Florida since she has not been to Florida before.

In the morning I'd have breakfast at Hibiscus and go on a bike ride to Deer Lake Park to see a coastal lake up close.

At lunchtime I'd take a car tour of 30A and end up at Stinky's for lunch. After a siesta I'd take a long walk on the beach.

Then I'd freshen up for dinner, have a sunset drink at Bud & Alley's Roof Top Bar, and then eat at Bud & Alley's Pizza Bar. Afterwards I'd head to Red Bar for at least one drink. Or more if there is live music.

EDIT: goodwitch we are pretty much on the same page!

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Bike ride

A bike ride from at least, Seagrove to Grayton, would be great!:clap: Early morning, would work well! That would be a very relaxing and fantastic way, to see the sights and get a feel, for our paradise! My brother visited for the first time and really enjoyed it! Have fun!:wave:
I have a friend visiting from chicago tonight. She has to leave thursday morning, so we really only have all day tomorrow.
She's never been to Florida, so shes in for a treat seeing everything on 30A.

Aside from giving her the 30A tour- what would you guys do if you only had 1 full day to spend in SoWal???

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I gotta go with SJ on this one, whatever you do don't stress over it. Stress will ruin the overall feel no matter what.

Beach Crab
Jan 16, 2010
I would start the day off with breakfast at The Red Bar ....... a waffle, fresh fruit, and a mimosa.

Wavewatcher

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
All of the above sounds perfect don't forget the pretty park in Watercolor for some photo opportunities. She will come back soon so don't worry about trying to do too much save it for later. Just enjoy the beautiful day!;-)

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Yep, I'm going with SJ too. It's a good plan.