• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Garner

Beach Fanatic
I have recently listed a condo in Heron's Watch for $240,000. It is an outstanding location, just north of 30A near Eastern Lake. It is less than 3/4 mile to the public beach access at Beachfront Trail. The development has a nice community pool and deeded access to Eastern Lake. The north line of the complex is State Forest. This is the least expensive 2 bedroom home along 30A. It is MLS# 412788. Here's a link:

http://www.emeraldcoasthomesonline.com/property_detail.asp?mls=412788&referrer=search

If you would like to see it, please call or e-mail me.

Thank you,
Garner Chandler
Davis Properties of NW Florida
garner@realestateon30a.com
850-218-1020

Garner

Beach Fanatic
Thanks L1 & WW -
Yes, the condo is still available, it's getting a lot of activity and I'm optimistic that it will sell. It's by far the lowest price in Heron's Watch - the next least expensive home there is $265,000. It's also the least expensive 2 bedroom unit anywhere on 30A. Heron's Watch is the collection of yellow 2 & 3 story buildings just east of Old Florida Fish House. It's an outstanding location, easy to get to the beach, Eastern Lake, and of course, great dining!
If you'd like more information, please ask!

Garner Chandler, Realtor
Davis Properties of NW Florida
850-218-1020
garner@realestateon30a.com