• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

saganekf

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2007
Free to a good home. Super Sweet Beautiful dog. His name is Buddha or ( BooBoo). I've raised him from a puppy but he and the smaller older Alpha male in the house are not getting along anymore. Hate to part with him but my husband is ill and I need to seperate the dogs.

Buddha is:

1 year old

Crate trained (free crate)

House broken

Neutered yesterday

Shots are good till June and has been on heartguard

Playful and good with kids

House pet with yard, ( needs leash training)

Call faith (850)502-7098 or e-mail saganekf@gmail.com

saganekf

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2007
Thanks. It seems your thread has taken it to pets already or should I post it again. I'm kind of new at this

saganekf

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2007
If you are interested I think Buddha would do fine without a fenced yard as long as he was walked. He loves to chase the tennis ball. He's not hyper. He usually poops out after about 10 minutes and goes to his crate to lay down.

I had a large bull terrier in Atlanta years ago. He didn't have a yard. I walked him twice a day and took him to the dog park a few times a week. He was great!

Thanks,

Faith

chollington

Beach Lover
Aug 10, 2009
Defuniak Springs
Well, I have a male Maltese and female Pomeranian inside, and I don't think they would like it that much.. :) They both add up to about 10lbs... And, I am away (driving to and from work and working) about 10 hours a day, so its not very practical. I hope you find someone to take good care of him soon!

saganekf

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2007
Thanks. I want to add to the post that Buddha is being picked on by my other dog which is why I've had to separate them. I will consider fostering him also. I'm starting school Monday and keeping them separate has been a full time job!

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
I have to keep my dogs separate also. One stays in a bedroom while the other is out and then we rotate them. It definitely takes extra time but I cannot give one of them up .

saganekf

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2007
It's great that you can do that. I've been doing it for two weeks now and I'm exhausted. I have small children in my house all the time and I can't take the chance of the dogs arguing around them. Also I want to do what's best for Buddha. He's great in the crate doesn't whine at all but he's a big dog and still young and deserves a less stressful environment.

CoastalCamber

Beach Crab
Feb 11, 2010
I think I have found someone that is very interested in Buddha. Trey contacted me to let me know that he knew of a dog, Buddha, that needed a home. I've known Trey for a few years and he knows that I am a strong advocate for a positive image of the breed, an owner of two rescued dogs, and am in the process of starting Pensacola Bully Representative, P.B.R., A responsible owners club for bully breeds. I'm in the process of setting up a foster and adoption network and was contacted by a friend that was willing to help out by adopting a dog if I came across one. I would love to check Buddha out and talk to you more because I'm pretty sure I have found him a good new home.